Have you seen Deadpool yet, if so would you recommend it or not?

I've seen so far this year: Star Wars, 13 Hours, Zoolander 2, Big Short, and Where to Invade Next. I loved seriously all of them.

Is Deadpool any good? Ryan Reynolds usually kills it, but it looks stupid too

@polocrew @9mfeo

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ryan Reynolds was born for this role (Deadpool), unlike Green Lantern.

• Haha thanks for the MH man. I can tell how shitty you found Green Lantern after giving me MH this fast.

• The Green Lantern movie wasn't really his fault though. The script sucked

What Girls Said 11

• As someone who has never particularly cared for comics or the Marvel universe in general, I did find it amusing. There wasn't a lot of gore but there were lots of boobs which I must say I enjoyed.

• The boyfriend's brother has seen it, though we haven't. He says that it's really good :)

• It's over sexual and the jokes are over sexual. Aka hilarious af 😂😂😂

• I hear Ryan Reynolds does a naked fight scene so I WILL be seeing it soon! Lol.

• It was fucking amazing

• I want to see it.

• I saw it Saturday and it was awesome~.

• I loved it

• My boyfriend and I saw it Friday night and I loved it! it was so hilarious

• it was fucking awesome

• In the comics, they actually say Deadpool looks like Ryan Reynolds crossed with a shar pei... so he was meant for this role. Crude humor and scenes, but if you know of Deadpool this will seem ordinary to the character. It's a funny movie.

What Guys Said 20

• you can either jerk off at home or you can jerk off in the theater with a hundred other people. I'd take the theater.

• I absolutely loved it. But I'm also a comic book fan and I've liked deadpool as a character for years so it is likely to be a different experience for someone who doesn't have that background.

• I though it was pretty average honestly a 6 out of 10. The humor just wasn't my cup of tea the action scenes were pretty good but here was about two and the story was very formulaic. My friends though it was hysterical and awesome though so just watch it if you like superhero movies or comics and make up your own mind.

• It is horribly violent, ridiclously funny and very very good. I haven't laughed so hard for quite some time. Well worth a watch.

• Well deadpools whole selling point is that he is stupid, insane, ugly as hell and just batshit crazy.

• 13 hours I bet was trash.

Zoolander was probably good. What's Big Short and Where to Invade Next?

Star Wars of course was good.

I bet Deadpool is good.

• 13 hours was A M A Z I N G !!!
      Big Short and Where to invade next (a michael moore movie) were both way good

• Really? I mean it is Michael Bay's type of stuff. I know he's doing really well with Black Sails. Though I think he's just doing like producing or something. He needs to quit with TMNT though. He's fucking up the franchise like he did with Transformers. He should have just came out with Transformers 1 and that's it.

• I've heard that it is a really good movie. I'll have to reserve judgement until I have seen it, though.

• Deadpool is defiantly a cool fun light hearted flick

Just saw The Revenant- thats a movie you can't miss, its intense, well scripted and has beautiful environments. The kicker is leo and he's a beast in that movie

• I went to the Thursday showing and everyone was laughing. So much so that you couldn't make out certain responses. I enjoyed it greatly as a fan!

• I haven't seen a movie at all this year yet 😮

• Watch it

• no and i don't plan on it, i will just but it when it gets to DVD

• It would only look stupid if you are not familiar with Deadpool, And i want to see it lol

• One hell of a movie. Almost as good as Star Wars VII.

• wasn't Ryan Reynolds , Green Lantern?

• I hear it was really good.

• Trust me u are gonna LOVEEEEE it!!!:P

• I thought that it was great. It was refreshing to have a good over-the-top movie

• it's an ok film... nowhere near the hype though

• no because its stupid like u watch 2 hours of it just to find out that he becomes a nice guy at the end and changes his ways