Why do stupid people post animals getting killed by other animals instead of helping?

People are really stupid, I bet if it was them they would want someone to help instead of record. That's all society is good for is to record but not do shit about it

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't help. If you help a deer escape some wolves, the wolves will die of hunger, so you're helping a deer live by killing the wolves.

Nature shouldn't be touch. You help humans cause humans are your own kind and that's what survival is about, your own species surviving, but when it's about other animals against other animals, just leave them alone, it's not your fight.

Most Helpful Girl

• Carnivores and omnivores eat other creatures, but interfering would mean the carnivores have no food and would die off from starvation, and that leads to the prey/animals you want to save over populating. If the prey/saved animals over populate, then there will be over grazing and a shortage of food. If there's a shortage of food, then the animals you wanted to save would also die from starvation so not only do you have one population of animals killed off, but two instead. Do you know what that mean? It means no one fucking survives, and that all of the "innocent" creatures you love that are being hunted are all gone. Stop being such a pansy and accept that you can't have life without the destruction of another be it plant or animal life.

What Guys Said 5

• "This is necessary: Life feeds on life feeds on life."

I get where you're coming from though, and it is a nice intention. I avoid those videos because while I get that it needs to happen, I don't want to see it.

Also if you haven't seen the video called "battle at kruger" you should check it out. It's pretty amazing. It's exactly what you're describing but it has a happy ending.

• Can you give us an example?

• Why do stupid people not understand that animals kill other animals to live?

• Because theyre probably eating lunch and its a natural part of life.

• Because you're not supposed to interfere with nature

What Girls Said 2

• It's a part of nature, some animals are strictly carnivorous. Only a stupid hippie would interfere.

I've posted a video of my snake eating a bunny 😉 bye bye bunny.

• Because that's nature, you can't interfere.. A lion needs to kill to survive