If you were an actor/actress, would you act in kissing scenes?

• yes
    83% (40)89% (34)86% (74)Vote
  • no
    17% (8)11% (4)14% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not. I know I wouldn't like the idea of my girlfriend making out with another guy so it wouldn't be fair for me to make out with another girl. I wouldn't become an actor in the first place nor would I pursue a serious relationship with a girl who is an actress.

Also this may be an unpopular opinion but I do think the nature of their job plays a role how often their marriages/relationships fail. They are constantly traveling and spending large amount of time away from their SO while trying to build a connection and emulate passion with their attractive costars. I think it makes it very easy to develop feelings for other people and cheat on your spouse.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, @azanun But...
    NO Nudes with No Dudes.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for the Like, sweetie. xx

• Show All
    • You are welcome

• :)) xxoo

What Guys Said 14

• I would rather not. Intimacy is not something I am comfortable with, so I'd stick with only being intimate with those I was close to.
    I always wonder how people can play a role, and stick their tongue down a co-workers throat, like it is nothing, with 200 people on set filming everything, caterers walking around, and back in that corner, your wife and her husband looking on and having a chat.
    no, that's all fucked up. these people give us great entertainment, but there is a reason why their marriages fall apart.

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely. it's just part of the artform. it probably means kissing people you aren't necessarily attracted to. it probably means kissing people regardless of if you are in a relationship... but i'd definitely do it. it's just a job

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I could never do that I just can't fake passion, interest, attraction etc, you need to be able to fake all those things to make people watching the movie actually think it's believable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, because it's something that most actors eventually have to do anyway. It's their job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, why not? If I'm single, I'll kiss whoever I want. If I'm not single, then I probably won't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I wouldn't mind; maybe I could even like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I won't even mind R rated sex scenes if the script requires it...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I honestly couldn't. It's always bothered me just a tiny bit

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I will act.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yas only if it was @idkwtftoputhere will i agree to it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's part of the job, so yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess yes. hope she doesn't have herpes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if we are talking about straight scenes and if I liked ma co-actress... otherwise no way... I'm not a sellout to accept a role just for money whether I like it or not...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Sure... If you're going to be an actor/actress - you'll have to act out all life experiences - otherwise you're not really an actor...

0|0
    0|0
  • No I Wouldn't. I don't even think you have high chances of getting a role if you don't make sex scenes let alone no kissing 😝

0|0
    0|0
    • There are movies that don't require kissing scenes

• I've been in drama since middle school and I've had a couple kissing scenes. it's nothing really, just acting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 14.. so NO

0|0
    0|0
  • No wdh.. Disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would

0|0
    0|0
  • If thats what the job entails

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, it'd make my boyfriend uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's part of the job

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly you'd probably catch me in a sex scene minus lip to lip contact before you see me in a kissing or make out scene.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah. its inevitable i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's part of the job.

0|0
    0|0