Do you think Kanye West is actually stupid or playing stupid for the publicity?

- asking Zuckerberg to support him and saying building schools in Africa is a waste of money and people should donate to him instead of charities...

o. O

Kanye: “All you dudes in San Fran play rap music in your homes but never help the real artists,” he continued. “You’d rather open up one school in Africa like you really helped the country… if you want to help… help me…”

Most Helpful Guy

• Kayne West is a gosh damn joke first he runs of to one of our actual enemies and a dictator who he is friends with because he hates America and now he's back and on the social media begging people for a billion dollars since he's broke and in debt. Though I bet if you took a look at his expenses you'd probably think his debt was justified and he deserves to drown in debt for his own stupid mistakes.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• He's a gay fish. He is definitely fucked in the head.

• He is a delusional and narcissistic attention whore who just can't get the attention he so desperately craves from his crappy ass music alone.
    Also a racist and black supremacist.

• He is balls-to-the-wall stupid. look at his history, all the things he has said and done in the last decade. He is insane.

• Yeah I honestly think it's just a facade. I can't believe someone can be that much of gimp. Controversy sells!

• he is stupid... period. You can't fake this level of stupidity.

• He's naturally stupid. Look at Floyd Mayweather, can't read for shit because they're genetically-lacking in the brains department.

• Kanye West is not stupid at all. He's just egotistical at times, but he's very intelligent. It's just people don't like when you say something intelligent with anger.

• Does he says some silly stuff at times? Does he get angry? Does he make mistakes? Sure. Celebs are human too though. I think people hate on him way too much. Let the man live. Shit.

• And Kanye's right. I wonder how much money for charities goes to the people they are trying to help? Look at the Wounded Solider. That's a good example. Giving their employees vacations and shit. Spending money on expensive hotels and shit. How much of that goes to the vets?

• hey, if stupid makes you a multi millionaire and make dope songs, i want fucking grade 5 down's syndrome :D

• He does have talent but look at Ben Carson. It doesn't always mean you are smart if you are talented. Hr also suffers from Trumpism/narcissism.

• I think it is just to stay in the limelight... it is what people do to to stay in it anymore.

• He may need mental help

If not then he's just a marketing genius he acts like an idiot people still pay attention

I turn the channel when he's on

I can't stand him

He gives rap a bad name

• He's mentally ill. No idea what Kim sees in him, but she's half a retard herself.

• Very probably extremely stupid

• He's stupid.

• Yes so smart he can make people believe he's stupid

What Girls Said 6

• He isn't the brightest crayon in the box

• I think the man is really smart and doing all of this on purpose. He knows how to make people talk about him. A lot of artist do it, they are just subtle about it. Kanye West is basically making fun of all those buzz made for publicity. A man who makes so much money with his business isn't stupid at all.

• I agree. I think he wants people to see him as a angry ranter all the time, and for people who actually care to listen to what he's trying to say. See the tunnel vision people will just ignore what he's trying to say and just look at the angry. People who seek to understand will.

• Buuut going into that much debt... He has to be a bit dim witted... Haha

• Who is in debt? Kanye? Since when? I've never heard of this.

• Hello. I am from Greece and I find this man irritating as f.. !!!

• He's not all there upstairs, that's for sure.

• I hope all that nonsense is just for publicity

• I say he's just playing stupid.