If you were asked to be on a dating contest like The Bachelor or The Bachelorette, would you do it?

I think it would be harder to be the star and have to reject people than to be a contestant.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, because your not given the right time and secondly it's mostly based on how hot the opposite sex is. You don't really see them as they truly are.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I'd do it for the free booze/lodging/food etc... Treat it like a vacation and don't stress too much about the reality show crap. They'd probably want me off the show pretty quickly though because it's not entertaining to watch people that don't cause drama...

• I like watching the show but i dont think i would ever do it. To many other guys and so little time. And i like the freedom.

• What if you were The Bachelor?

• Well maybe but i think i would probably disappoint a lot of women. I would probably get down to the top 8 really quick lol.

• I was thiiiis close to going to a Bachelorette casting call awhile ago, but I chickened out haha

• Ehhh not really my idea of finding love and all that.

• hell no thats beyond dumb.

• nopes

• Yeah I'd love it I reckon 😜

• As the bachelor or im1 of the dudes in the sausage fest?

• Hell no. I don't need to have the whole world find out I have a small penis.

What Girls Said 5

• Me and a bunch of girls fighting for a guy? Haha HELL NO, I have too much pride to bring myself to this level.

• PHUCK NO! Those girls embarrass themselves badly!

• nah.

• haha my mom loves that show xD
    and no cuz im only 14 so i cant! haha

• no, I would not