What is your favourite movie? and tv show?

My favourite movie is Pride and Prejudice and my favourite tv show is Vampire diaries.

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite TV show is Breaking Bad. Favorite movie? I don't know. Either The Godfather or Blow.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love TVD. But I love The Originals more.

What Guys Said 6

• Favorite Movie: Lord of the Rings franchise
    cdn.bgr.com/.../...ovie-poster-2001-1020195991.jpg
    These inspired me to write. The books, the acting, I don't even need to say any more - this is the original true fantasy inspirational novel, the depth to the languages the lore and the world - I've never really fell into anything else as deep as this.

Favorite TV show: Game of Thrones
    www.showbiz411.com/.../game-of-thrones.jpg
    This took me a long time to decide. GoT wins over Vikings - its just got so much going for it - even if its altered the books, there's so much here they've mastered - the setpieces, the action scenes, the costume design, the music - its just all impeccable. I give Vikings a really close tie because it offers all of that without the massive amount of sex scenes which I found to be a change of pace from the very heavily-sexualized modern tv shows.

Favroite Anime Movie: Sword of the Stranger
    i69.servimg.com/u/f69/15/32/59/29/sword-10.jpg
    Indescribable. the best anime movie I've seen, it gives you everything you'd want from start to finish. Great fights, Great setting, description and voice acting along with the feudal japan setting and the music - its a must-watch if you're a fan of shows like Ruroni Kenshin or darker themed shows like Ninja Scroll.

Favorite Anime TV Show: Monster
    cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/10/18793l.jpg

Incredible writing, pace, and plot twists - both the English dub and japanese voice acting is flawless, I've seen it three times through in both languages - an amazing experience from start to finish - very realistic, very moving -- a plot that even adults who don't like anime will get into, its that good.

• Movie: Lord of the Rings (all 3).

TV Show: How I Met Your Mother, but since that one ended already, right now it's Vikings (2 days!!! :P )

• My favourite movie is "The Usual Suspects" and TV Shows are "Suits" and "The 100".

• Favourite movie would have to The Dark Knight. Favourite TV show probably Brooklyn Nine-Nine, or maybe Big Bang Theory

• At this moment, it is Year Zero by Ghost.
    This is the best metal band since the 1980s.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8RH8RO0eR0

• My favourite movie is the Godfather and my favourite tv show is Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones.

What Girls Said 5

• The Breakfast Club✊
    Supernatural🔫

• My favorite TV show is Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
    My favorite movie is The Shining.

• I'm on season 9 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I love that show, it's so dark and so funny xD

• Favorite movie is a tie between the Aristocats and Night at the Museum 2, and favorite tv show is - unfortunately - dance moms

• right now my favorite movie is train wreck, but that will probably change. my favorite series is the walking dead

• Movie - Straight Outta Compton
    TV Show- Americas Next Top Model