Why is there cruelty rodeo fucking allowed?

On YouTube it showed a video of cruelty rodeo I didn't even want to see it. I saw all the comments it disgusted me. A whole audience cheering well calfs were being tide around the neck slammed to the ground. Why is this shit allowed? Are people really serious it just boiled me up. I wish I could stump on all those peoples faces. Shouldn't they be arrested for allowing this? And really the audience is seeing this shit and supporting it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly don't know, but it disgusts me too, but bull fighting is even worse, cause they end up killing the bull, but in a slow and painful way. It's awful.
    I know some animal protection organizations have spoken against it, but they can't really do much if the city/state/country doesn't wanna ban that "tradition".
    For example in Spain, where bullfighting is a tradition, many places have banned it, and many young people are against it, but still in most of the country it's legal.

It's disgusting.

• That bastards need to get killed themselves if they think its cool

• I always root for the bulls, and when I see that a bullfighter got stabbed by the bull, I'm actually happy. The sad part is that they're still gonna kill the bull... :(

• Idiots shouldn't they be arrested for this shit I mean honestly

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate any kind of animal cruelty. It makes my blood boil too! I can't look at images of anything like that , because it' s too disturbing and preys on my mind. It's so inhumane, and all carried out in the name of "sport." I can't understand how anyone can watch it or take part in it.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Ugh, I know, I watched the movie The Longest Ride not too long ago and the scenes with the bull riding and the calf wrestling was just super fucked up to me. They were trying to make the cowboy look super cool and sexy and they weren't meant to be portrayed as cruel at all, but the fear in those animal's eyes were the only thing I noticed. I don't understand how profiting off or deriving enjoyment from the exploitation and abuse of animals is still a thing.

• I would love to stump on their fucking faces who ever thinks its cool is sick in the head