Dragon Age Inquisition vs Witcher 3?

So which of the two is your favourite? Mine is the Witcher. Superior in gameplay, story, graphics, quests and setting.

• The Witcher 3
  • Dragon Age Inquisition

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly never played Dragon Age Inquisition (really want to though), but I have played the Witcher III and I think the Witcher is about my favorite game. It has really everything. Good storyline, can make your own twist in the story, big map but still know where to go, enough missions/big game, amazing atmosphere. I just really loved the game.

• Yeah the Witcher is everything you could want in an RPG. The Skellige portion of the game is one of the best I've gone through. Between the amount of quality content and story it could've been its own separate game.

• Just downloaded Dragon Age. I'm gonna try it out

• Well I hope you enjoy it. It is a fun game despite the fetch and kill quests. Let me know what you think.

Most Helpful Guy

• Witcher is better thought out, more complex and has insane depth to its story. Dragon age Origins was amazing, but then it went downhill, Inquisition got some of it back, but.. meh.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Witcher 3 all the way.

• Don't get me wrong DAI is amazing. But Witcher 3? Nah uh. Hands down, Witcher 3 is more than amazing. The only other game I think that will get me over it is Deus Ex Mankind Divided which I'm eagerly waiting for.

• Yep man deus EX is a thing I love the revolution part and it also got me thinking that crysis stole the idea of nano suit clocking and most of techs from deus mechanics back in 1980's

• Sorry for the rant but Fallout was a letdown. Morality was ripped out of the game almost wholesale and the quests rarely deviated from killing and fetching.

• Yeah. A lot of stuff sucked. But a lot worked too. I genuinely hope they put the morality and dialogue system with a new engine, or the game is just gonna fall flat.

• Witcher is the SHIT!!!
    Also, look into Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. It's fun!!!

• Yeah I played it and I hope to god they make a sequel. The combat was epic. I remember a fight I had with a black chimera. 20 minutes of epic.

• 20 mins, you must have been level 12. lol. I had a fully powered sorcerer with high glacier power. 5 bars gone in an instant. I felt bad for the chimera.

• I'm probably overstating, but the fight with the dragon was legendary.