Do you have a favorite Marvel or DC superhero?

Mine is Danielle Moonstar

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I like villains better. Especially the Joker.

"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."

images-cdn.moviepilot.com/.../...an-art-349576.jpg

If I had to chose a superhero I would go for the Green Lantern, because of that badass oath. Its the only Lantern oath I know by heart lol

"In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight.
    Let those who worship evil's might
    Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!"

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Yeah, villains are also included in the option.
      The joker has interesting philosophies I must say.

• Agreed! Dc has the best believable characters.

• They're more realistic. I like the imagination of Marvel though. They're a cool fantasy realm.

• Batman, all the way! No one even comes close! :P

• Batman is cool he's a dark type which I like. Do you have a favorite Batman movie?

• Haha, right! As a kid, i grew up reading Disney comics, and I still have some of them with me (which I still read occasionally). But physical copies of comics are way too expensive where I live, so illegal pdfs are the only option for me.

I suppose you can find Danielle Moonstar comics pretty easily on public torrents, or else, try some private Russian trackers.

• Oh I see. I would imagine they're expensive. I guess I'll have to track them down.

• Mine is Batman complete with all his sidekicks villains etc. I think the whole Batman universe is just cool :).

• I know this is about heroes, but my favorite villain is venom. He has Spider Man like powers, can bypass spider sense or go undetected. knows who Spider Man really is. but as far as superheroes wolverine and batman.

• For a moment, when you referenced Moonstar, I was thinking Rainmaker, from the Gen-13 series.

Spiderman will always be a favourite for me... on a par with Wolverine

• No not rainmaker, haha they're similar because they're Native American. I heard they wanted to make a movie about her. I hope the cast a Native American actress.
      Hmm... Those are good classic superheroes.

• Yeah, because I think mankind tends to kill everything off... look what they did to the bison in your own country:
      www.keepbanderabeautiful.org/.../...pile1870-i.jpg
      ... or the Tasmanian Tiger in mine:
      upload.wikimedia.org/.../Bagged_thylacine.jpg

• The colonists killed the Bison to get rid of the food supply of Native Americans. Thats why.
      I would've love to see a Tasmanian Tiger in real life :(

• Spider-Man will always be number 1 for me. After that, it's a tie between Batman and Captain America while Deadpool is 4th for me.

• hulk was always my favorite

• DC - Batman (not really a DC fan)
    Marvel - Black Panther, Storm, Silver Surfer. Those are a few.

• Batman is my favorite overall hero.

• Batman is one of the only ones that his only superpower would be wealth and combat skills... Dark Vigilantes are cool!

What Girls Said 3

• Oh I love Danielle Moonstar! I have the X-Men card set, and like the Mirage (Dani) one

http://i.imgur.com/6Tucwo2.jpg

But my favorite Marvel character is Storm. I love lightning and weather, she can fly, and she's so elegant.
    For DC, I think Wonder Woman and Raven are my favorites. But I like a lot of them.

I love Constantine (Hellblazer) from Vertigo comics (imprint of DC), and Hellboy from Dark Horse comics.

• Well the usual suspect's are Spidey & Batman for popular character's to me. Also I don't know why, but I love Boom boom and the harley quinn/poison ivy duo. Also Raven, Jinx, Gambit, Swamp thing, all of the x-men duhhhh (logan, iceman, angel, the Phoenix a. k. jean grey, nightcrawler, storm etc etc)😋 and she hulk. That's all I can think of at the moment. Can't have a superhero with the villians lol

• I like Batman and Thor 😊