What does this picture mean to you?

What does this picture mean to you?
His life changed forever this day, can you guess why?

Who understands the meaning of this picture?

Someone seriously answer lol it's for my friends homework😂

Most Helpful Guy

• It's for poisonous gases during war time but if his life changed from that then I guess he has been in some bad places

• Thanks for the in depth comment 😊

• I wish I could be more help but I guess because he had that mask he didn't get exposed to what ever gas that was that may have killed him so he gets to live another day

• Thanks you've done a good enough job ! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's what i think. the picture is obviously meant to portray a serious message, hence the monochromatic colours and the dark morale. In most instances, gas masks are obviously used to save you from poisonous air. But in this picture, it seems to be reversed; he's got a toxic can strapped to the mask. its been heavily debated that carbon dioxide is the most painless way to go. turn on your car in a heavily insulated, secluded area, and just take a nap you'll never wake up from. so the way i convey this image is that he's suffocating himself. He's killing himself in the most humane way possible. Of course i could be completely wrong and just overthinking it. Anyway, that's my two cents.

What Guys Said 4

• someone farted really bad and he finally got a gas mask to protect him from the unbearable stench

• 😂😂

• yeah, he wants to hook up...

• He's hot but I'm not going to tho lol

• He got a rubber glove stapled to his face

• Just another germaphobe or a chemist.

• That's a gas mask... Did it save him? ...

What Girls Said 1

• Its a dude wearing a gas mask...

• No shit... 😂 lol I don't get it either tho lbs