Have you played The Division [Beta] ?

If so, what platform (PC, PS4, XBONE) ?

I've been playin/streamin it for a little bit. It's pretty decent. Haven't been sold on buying it yet when it releases, though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I played it for PS4. I love the customization. I love the open world. I love the dark zones. I can't wait to mix and match different skills and abilities. That will be the most fun part in my opinion. I'm a PVP whore so I can't wait to get a group of friends and take it to the enemy.

Overall I think the game is good and shows a lot of promise. It's not epic by any means but it is good. I'm worried about end game content. Ubisoft claims there will be consistent dlc and some will even be free.

What Guys Said 8

• Man I want to but I don't know if I can still get into the beta as I'd like to play it before I buy it you know?

• It's an open beta I think today might be the last day?

• So I did end up trying it and I actually liked it quite a bit I'd recommend it also if you do end up buying it enter this code in AGENTSOFORIGIN and you'll get some free outfits to change the appearance of your character once the game is released.

• I really wanted to try it out but I don't have time for it.
    I was really hyped at the beginning but after the obvious graphics downgrade and the bullet spongy NPCs... eh idc. I'm still interested to play it but my hype is gone a bit

• How's the game? Just asking cause I am gonna buy it... I think it had not been released yet... I mean the full version of it

• You stream? Oh yeah, that twitch channel in your bio. When do you usually do it? Or just whenever you feel like it?

• I'm just wondering, but does it have any sort of single player? Also is it kind of like an MMO? I've heard loads of comparisons between this and Destiny.

• I mean so far while exploring I haven't run into any other players, that I've noticed. But I think other players ARE roaming about. I don't think they can attack you unless you're in the dark zone though? I could be wrong, I haven't done any research and haven't been playing very long at all to be an accurate source of information.

• What do you make of it so far? What would you rate it out of 10. I've no interest in buying the game just curious to learn more about it.

• It's a pretty solid game and I haven't run across any personal issues with it so I'd probably give it a 7/10

• Played on PC and got hooked. It might save Ubisoft. If they implement micro-transactions though...

• Too busy with Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

• Do you have a PC? I wanna get one

What Girls Said 0