What was your favourite cartoon as a kid?

Mine was either Pokemon or Sailor Moon... even though Sailor Moon was not really for little kids... especially the part where she has to watch everyone she loves die :sWhat was your favourite cartoon as a kid?
I also always wished I could throw people over my head with ease and magically change clothes like she can!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have quite a few favorite cartoons I watched back when I was a kids. They are, Winx Club, Magical Doremi, Powerpuff Girls, Totally Spies, and Sugar Sugar Rune. I used to love them so much ^_^.

What Guys Said 11

• He-Man and The Masters of the Universe:

www.animedubbedonline.org/.../...-the-universe.jpg

and She-Ra: Princess of Power

www.toonopolis.com/.../she-ra.jpg

• everything on cartoon network in the 90s and 2000s, animaniacs, freakazoid, fairly odd parents, hey arnold, spongebob and a few others and half the shit on disney (kim possible, teacher's pet, recess, lloyd in space, weekenders, etc)... damn, can't believe i remember all those :P

• The weekenders was actually so good!

• that show was pretty damn underrated... then again, so were most of the shows i watched, come to think of it. freakazoid only lasted 2 seasons, the tick, darkwing duck... damn :|

• Dragon ball Z, rugrats, dexter's laboratory, johnny bravo, digimon, x-men, Samurai jack. i could keep going on, but doing so would make seem like a dinosaur in compairson.

• Definitely spongebob.

• vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Sailor Moon is for little kids and her watching everyone she loves die doesn't change that.

• Mine was Transformers and G. I. Joe. Don't make me choose lol

• Oh I won't! haha I only ever watched transformers though I forgot G. I. Joe was a cartoon!

• Yea I loved them both. Had all the toys and everything. Just wished the movies were up to par.

• Danny phantom

• TMNT in the 80's

• Dat 90's xmen cartoon 😎

• Scooby Doo I guess.

• La Blue Girl...

• You had a weird childhood then! I looked that up and saw it was on PornHub and that's all I need to know.

• OK, that was in my second childhood...

What Girls Said 8

• Digimon. Digimon forever. And then some other stuff like Fighting Foodons, Medabots, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Spiderman, Xmen, some other stuff can't recall.

• I really liked the older spiderman when I was a kid even though the animation was kind of bad, they used to play it on Disney Channel in the mornings so I'd watch it while I got ready for school.

• Rocket power and the wild thornberrys! The powerpuff girls lol. Man.
      Yeh I never had cn or Disney til later so all my cartoons were sat morning or right when school let out.

• I forgot about Rocket power! I used to have this rocket power keychain from Burger King I think on my backpack! The wild Thornberry's was really funny too and the Powerpuff girls was just amazing!

• Scooby Doo. Or Ben ten.

• Tom and Jerry

• Teen Titans was the love of my childhood ❤️ So were the old Hanna Barbera cartoons on boomerang

• SAILORMOON!!!
    even my username is sailor's character ;)

• Nice! I love how she's good at cooking but she's also super tough!

• yeahh, exactly! she's literally typical girlish girl, who love cooking, plants and protective to her girls

• I was really attached to the Bernstein Bears

• Yeah that one was really cute! I loved the Halloween episode and the one where they rescue a baby chipmunk.

• Omg me too, that show was my obsession for so long lol

• It was Marsupilami.

• I liked Mew Mew Power and Sonic X