When gambling, do you prefer slots or tables?

• Slot machines
  • Tables (Cards, Dice, Roulette, etc.)
  • Gambling isn't for me.
  • I'm not old enough to gamble.

Most Helpful Guy

• Table games tend to have better odds and are more engaging. If you want to have fun gambling, Craps, Blackjack, Poker, and Baccarat are the games to play.

If you're trying to win, save your money and invest in something else. Gambling is a losing proposition.

• Not for my mom. she's a beast at slot machines. Yea I didn't think it was possible either lol. But she'll get on a penny or dollar machine, slide in $20 and turn it into $150, $300, or $600... Every. Single. Time.

• What do you mean?

• Almost every gambler has a hot streak that they use to justify their endless reward seeking behavior. If you were to actually track overall wins/losses over the last 10 years, almost all gamblers apart from lucky tournament/jackpot winners are in the hole.

Casinos are built on probability, and love superstition. People that think they can win are the most profitable.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• If I want to piss some money up the wall I'll go to the horses!

• Lol i wouldn't even know which one looks like a winner

• I don't think anyone does, like with all gambling it's a probability thing... sort of. lel

• the probability is always with the house but with tables we can leverage strategies to put the odds in our favour of winning

Machines are just hit or miss. If you're drunk and lazy go with machines, if you're pumped and primed with a mind go with tables

• Well my mom was pumped (she doesn't drink) and she made them slots rain

• She won big all night

• And I like slots more, honestly... I play mostly online, and I use the help of such websites like http://mr-bonus.com/mr-green-promotional-code for it. It allows me to earn much more money from gambling and have fun. Maybe someone here will find it useful too. Where do you like gambling the most, by the way?

• Personally I think gambling is stupid. There was a reason laws existed against places like that. Besides, the House ALWAYS wins. You're losses will always be higher than your winnings.
    Gambling to me is like driving down the highway holding a bunch of $20 bills in your hand and letting them go

• Well my mom let a lot of $20s go for two days straight, and for every 20 she put in, $150, $300, or $600 came out. So either it was her lucky night or gambling isn't always a waste of money

• Lol it was sickening to watch my mom put the $300 back into the machine

• $300 is ok. I'm talking people lose thousands upon thousands that they don't have. It's crazy

• I don't do slots, chances of coming out ahead are next to nothing. I'm pretty good at cards, there is some skill involved and an actually chance of making money.

• Neither

• C.

But if i was going to gamble, either bet vs. the shooter in craps if i'm feeling lazy, or count cards in blackjack (which i do know how to do but is by know means free money, just tips the odds from against you to slightly in your favor over time)