Would you marry a gamer?

Does going to work, playing video games, spending time with your spouse, having sex, and playing video games sound like a good life to you?

• Yes
    68% (21)80% (16)73% (37)Vote
  • No
    32% (10)20% (4)27% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Doesn't mean you can travel or do something else too.
Doesn't mean you *can't*

0|1
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I've already dated a gamer - not my favorite 'type'.
    Way too obsessed with games - cares way less for anything else.
    I like games as much as the next person, but obsession is something I am not willing to deal with.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds awesome to me.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I used to only date gamer guys, but now... I really have to know the guy before I agree to go out with a gamer.

0|1
    0|0
  • Going to be marrying one!

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as he pays more attention to me than he does his games then I would, but not gonna lie we'd end up playing together since I like games too. I'm more of an anime person but I'll peek at some games from time to time.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'd prefer anime, but my family doesn't like it too much. I will have my own place soon though.

• College bills and medical bills suck! :)

• If we got along and he has a good balanced life, yes. I play video games as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Omg yeeees almost all of my girl friends doesn't like to play video games but I love to play like black OPS call of duty etc

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I am a gamer. I wonder if i'll find someone to marry me once she knows about my gaming love XD

0|1
    0|0
  • If we get married man I'll just have a PC af you'll have a PC gay gamer lol

Yeah I'd marry a gamer chick

0|1
    0|0
  • No, video games are good to pass time when you're bored but I wouldn't want to spend all my life playing video games

0|1
    0|0