"Are you still watching Netflix?"?

Does this irritate anyone else when watching movies or binge-watching show episodes? I mean... my Xbox is STILL on, right? Obviously I'm using it. I have to turn my controller off when watching to conserve battery life but THEN, I have to turn it back on just to say that I'm still using it and back off again, wtf is the point? Annoying... Lol.

Who's with me?

• Annoying AF, d00d!
  • Doesn't bother me, d00d.
@Bertmacklinfbi
@empatheticlady
@toad31
@WhiteSteve
@Consultantisback
@TheBraveLion

Most Helpful Girl

• It's almost passive aggressive. "Are you seriously still f*cking watching Parks and Recreation?"

• Right? Lol, I don't see the actual point, unless it's that... in which case it's ingeniously funny.

• LOL, love it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 8

• its weird, like sometimes when i have a show on, it never asks me if i want to continue watching. my entire Futurama episode list played from start to finish, even while I was asleep.

• doesn't bother me in the slightest

• If someone walks away after a single episode and forgets to turn their device off (easy to do if you turn the tv off first) or falls asleep in the middle of a show, Netflix would wind up streaming an entire season of TV to a device that nobody is watching. That's an unnecessary load on their servers.

• No netflix, just torrents :D

• netflix and chill with female nearest u

• That must be horrible! Mass starvation in Africa and war raging in the Middle East is nothing compared to what you're going through. #FirstWorldProblems

• Hahaha, I don't use netflix, I use a free website ;)

• A lot of times on Friday and Saturday I'll come home from a bar and smoke a little. So when I'm watching Netflix I tend to pass out on my couch, so it does help.