Worst Comedy Movies of All Time?

What do you think is the worst comedy movie of all time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely "The Hangover." People were telling me it was the funniest movie ever but when I saw it, I was left disappointed. I probably chuckled once or twice but that was about it.

• @WhiteSteve I thought Zack was ok. I don't think he's a funny guy at all. Mike Tysons was the best part of the movie in my opinion.

• Ahhh, ok, that's probably a big part of it. I like his off-beat weirdo humor, haha. So yeah, if you don't like him, the movie definitely won't be for you. I actually thought he was just ok in that too though, as much as I like him.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• The problem with comedy movies is the worse they are the funnier they become because the shitty quality of the movie sometimes adds another layer of comedy. I think The adventures of Pluto Nash would be my answer though

• Adam Sandler movies. Honestly - I have no idea why people find him funny in any way? He's just dull.

• Monty Python movies, I just think their stuff was shit.

• Breaking wind. (Need I say more)