Have any of you GAG users ever heard of this Amityville Horror stories?

In case you've never hard of any of the stories, this whole Amityville Horror stories are about a family called the Lutz Family who moved into a house in Amityville, NY. The house was previously owned by mass murderer Robert DeFeo Jr (who murdered his whole family in that house in 1974). The house was definitely no ordinary house as there are a lot of horror stories about it being haunted with paranormal and demonic figures (not that I believe these stories but just stating what I've heard about it). There were multiple movies about the Amityville Horror but the most famous ones are the 1979 one (starring Margot Kidder and James Brolin and the crappy 2005 remake of the same 1979 movie (starring Ryan Reynolds).

Here are some clips of the 1979 movie -

• Yes. I've watched the movies of it (being aware that it's based off of a true story and novel). They scared the crap out of me.
  • Yes. I found the stories and the movies pretty creepy but not scary
  • Yes, I've heard of them but never watched the movies
  • No but this sure does sound creepy.
  • No and they sound like they might be just another boring cliche horror myths.
  • Other Opinion (explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, I've heard about that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I have, the first Amityville Horror movie was great.

What Girls Said 1

• I have heard of them never viewed them.

What Guys Said 0