I just saw Sarah Silvermans bit about James Bond at the Oscars. Was she EVER funny?

• Never. Get her off the stage
  • She used to be ok
  • One of the most brilliant female comedians.
  • Meh
In case you missed it...
www.justjared.com/.../

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It was very cringe-worthy.

What Guys Said 10

• She's one of those people who can be really funny when she's being dirty and offensive (in a humorous way), but when she can't be dirty (i. e., when she tries to keep it clean enough for network TV), she just doesn't know how to be funny that way.

• I never thought she was that funny but I also dislike her brcause she made up a story about being paid less than a man to stirr up controversy...

m.washingtontimes.com/.../

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HU4EH_iv2hE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bn8JafKf7k

• I used to like her but after awhile it got lame, and then she started reaching to make fun of the wage gap and other shit and it was like meh... im not interested anymore.

• Eh, I don't dislike her but I don't find her particularly funny either.

• I haven't liked anything she's ever done.

• I honestly never find americans to be funny at all. There's a few exceptions but that the general feeling. Big words don't belong in humour. Trying to keep your jokes pc is a fail as well. Rambling sentences in a jokes a killer too. The best ones are off the cuff, simple and fukin offensive. Somebodies got to be the victim, especially at these stuffy award ceremonies. Ricky Gervais is usually a cheeky, fat little fucker but he nailed it at the golden globes

• In my opinion, she is one of the greatest comedians ever... male or female.

Her jokes just require more EQ and IQ than most.

• Your 3rd option was funnier than any joke Sarah Silverman has ever said.

• she's hot though so. You know

• Frankly I've never found American comedians ever funny; nor "blockbuster" Hollywood comedies... British humor is so much better.

American comedies and comedians are rubbish

What Girls Said 0