Do you know any good Mexican or South American movies?

Like really good ones! I dunno for example, mi famillia and real women have curves! lol

0|0
4|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i just saw "the house at the end of time". it made me cry, jump, cover my eyes, laugh, and cry some more. amazing movie.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I am from South America... there are some good Brazilian films. Try to watch Tropa de Elite and Tropa de Elite 2 (Elite Squad and Elite Squad 2), those are good. There are also some other funny movies like Até que a Sorte nos Separe (Until Luck Break Us Apart) and O Candidato Honesto (The Honest Candidate). I think you may find some of them on youtube, like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELlkWtNWyKY

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you a mexi-can or a mex-cant
    Blood in blood out
    Vatos locos holmes

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...42462080a8.jpg

2|1
    0|0
  • It's not actually a Mexican movie but it is in novella if you haven't seen Casa de mi Padre with Will Farrel.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone who's been in a Spanish class has seen this:
    filmarobics.com/.../La_Misma_Luna-474x700.JPG

2|0
    0|0
  • Pan's Labyrinth and the Devils backbone. Directed by one of my favorite directors, and a mexican citizen, Guillermo Del Toro.
    Pan's Labyrinth has what has got to be one of the most dignified death scenes in film history. Both of these are hearwrenching fantasy-dramas film set during the Spanish Civil War. The protagonists in both of them are children.

1|0
    0|0
    • The voice over narrations beginning and ending of the Devils Backbone always gets to me
      What is a ghost? A tragedy condemned to repeat itself time and again? An instant of pain, perhaps. Something dead which still seems to be alive. An emotion suspended in time. Like a blurred photograph. Like an insect trapped in amber.

What is a ghost? A tragedy condemned to repeat itself time and again? An instant of pain, perhaps. Something dead which still seems to be alive. An emotion suspended in time. Like a blurred photograph. Like an insect trapped in amber. A ghost is me.

• I seen them both! lol Thanks for trying lol~

• You should watch Metastasis. It's the Columbian remake of Breaking Bad. It's a little different but really good in its own right

1|0
    0|0
  • Gosh... can I answer "no" Apple? Sjeez I simply don't know even a single one :o :o

1|0
    0|0
  • cheech n chong

1|0
    0|0
  • http://www.imdb.com/list/ls008740734/

Apple this is a list of 100 good Mexican films

1|0
    0|0
  • Y tu mama tambien, Biutiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Los Sultanes Del Sur

1|0
    0|0
  • Try "Tiempo de Valientes".

1|0
    0|0
  • "South American Bitch Analized"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• La Misma Luna.

WATCH IT.

It's the only Spanish movie I've ever seen but I love it.

1|0
    0|0
    • haha seen it! lol

• Jeez lol I can never recommend anything to you! Hahaha😆

• yup! lol! I am a movie drunky! lol i seen them all! ): Romantic ✔️ Mexican films ✔️ lol Anime✔️

• haven't watched many hah, but I saw one that illustrates some really creepy aspects of a certain group of people in my country (Bolivia), its 'cementerio de elefantes' I really liked the movie. I've heard 'la misma luna' is pretty good, haven't watched it tho :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Te presento a Laura
    Valentin
    Voces inocentes

1|0
    0|0