Katy Perry is real JonBenet Ramsey, what do you think about that?

My mom was watching something and apparently they say JonBenet isn't really dead and she did it all for fame and she's really Katy Perry. I've heard some stupid things but that's one of the stupidest. So what do you think of that?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's up there with Paul McCartney is dead hoaxes, and a very cruel thing for Jon Benet's father to hear.

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw the video and I am highly disappointed. Not only do I feel bad for the family to have to hear about this. But I just think the whole thing is ridiculous.

It's not a conspiracy. People look like other people all the time. Katy Perry looks like so many people, Zooey Deschanel?

Just because she looks like a person, does not mean she is that person. I was really disappointed in the video because if they are going to make such a crazy claim, at least back it up with some sort of evidence, other than pictures.

What Guys Said 23

• Well that's definitely up there on the stupid scale. Considering what jonbenét went through and how she died is pretty cruel to say something like this. If she somehow survived that she'd still be in therapy.

• I suppose it's possible, as some people are so crazy they are willing to do anything for fame or money. Although, I'd have to say this is on the parents and not the girl herself. I mean, do you really think a girl that young at the time would conspire to do something like this? I don't.

• That doesn't mean I believe it's true, though. It could be that she's truly dead and someone is just trying to mess with the family, which is too cruel.

• My tin foil hat must have blocked that story.

• No, there's a 6 year difference in age between the two, and as Katy perry started singing (church group with photo's) at 9, there's just no way (the difference between 9 and 15 would be too big of an age gap to hide.

• I agree with you. Katy is just Katy and I love her.

• I don't care, because I don't like Katy Perry and I'd like to beat her up.

I hate that mainstream pop music bullshit.

• Lol I love stupid celebrity conspiracy theories
    How about this one:
    Beyonce is a lot older than she says she is. And Solange is not her sister, she's her daughter

• you know, sometimes, Beyonce looks like she's in her mid 40's...

• Is it bad that I find humor in her alleged death being on Christmas 1996? It's like,"John Bennett Ramsey, you've been very, very naughty! So, I took your daughter's life in place of giving you coal. Merry Christmas!" Or maybe it was the Krampus? o_0

• Never thought of it but yes that's very possible.

• you're stupid enough to repeat it tho

• Did Alex Jones say it? :-D

• I have no idea whom "JonBenet" is.

• Where did she even get that idea from?

• Who do you mean?

• She didn't, she heard it on some program she was watching and told to me when were just having conversation.

• Well then, that program is where she got the idea from. That's what the phrase means lol

• Where did your Mom hear this from?

• No it's not true

• Sounds like a load of bulshit to me

• And people say drugs are a bad thing! lol

• I thought JonBenet was dead.

• Like mother, like daughter in effect I see.

• That's mind-blowingly stupid. I'd be more inclined to believe Elvis is living on the moon.

• I can't believe this was actually a story. It came up on my fb feed lol

• Stupid and not even the right hair color and her body was found and she was buried

• Katy Perry was born in 1984... JonBebet was born 1990.

What Girls Said 25

• I think this is probably extremely hurtful to devastating for JonBenet's family, to see and hear this come up again. It's probably pretty hurtful for Katy Perry and her family. I think we ought to respect JonBenet's family and loss and the ability of the authorities to investigate properly. Obviously, her murder is still unsolved, but they ruled out and foul play by her parents and brother so we ought to respect that.

The first thing I definitely thought about was what JonBenet's father and brother must be going through seeing this talked about. And the comments.

• She is alive! Raised in a commune in Roswell NM, by Elvis and Big Foot then once grown, stepped out as Katy Perry.

• Well, isn't Katy like, 4 or 6 years older then JonBenet would be?

and considering what the parents went through, why wouldn't they have just come clean back then?

• I have no idea.

• in 2001, Perry was working with Glen Ballard and living on her own in LA, if she was really JonBenet, she would have been only 11

• Time machine, wormhole (s), I mean, duhhhh.

• That's stupid and shitty. It's not a rare occurrence that someone looks like a carbon print of another person, even if they are not related at all. Besides, why the fuck would a child do that? And for fame? Really? Why can't they let a child rest in peace?

• And Elvis Presley is alive. Let the dumb ones believe what they want to believe in in their own little worlds

• Insensitive... no, downright disrespectful and cruel. A child was murdered.

• Stupid

• The ages to not even come close to matching up. Katy Perry and I are the same age and I was old enough at the time to very clearly remember all the media hype of the disappearance. The parents had something to do with it, in my opinion.

• Was that in one of Trump's crazy bullshit speeches?

media.giphy.com/media/Ocy63vfZfLaUM/giphy.gif

• People are weird these days

• I think this isn't true. It doesn't make sense and just like you said it's stupid.

• I knew it!!! lmao

• They really don't even look alike at all. Such a silly story

• Doubtful. Their personalities are so different.

• It's already been debunked
    Conspiracy theorist are dumb as hell

• that's quite a claim

• Not much one can add to what you have already said. Stupid says it all.

• It's so fucking stupid.-.

• Dumb as hell. Lol

• I think that it's physically impossible lol.

• They aren't even close to the same age

• Katy perry ate her

• JonBenét is such a ghetto name, I'm kind of disappointed that she was not a black girl who pulled a Michael Jackson to turn white and then become Katy Perry.

• Ghetto does not equal black, you racist fuck, and since when is French ghetto?

• Who cares? I bet she doesn't. I mean, she's dead anyway, and dead people don't give a fuck about what we say about them.

• Yeah, but it's disrespectful to the deceased and the living who are still mourning the loss of the one they love. Besides, she was just a little girl. What kind of a person calls a little girl "a little bitch"? I mean, really?

• Let the dead girl rest.

• katy perry paid whoever to make this fake bullshit up since she's a spotlight whore