Do you know any good anime show (s) you can recommend me?

I know this website isn't exactly fit for this question but I was wondering if there are any anime people out here who can share some of their faves? Romance, horror, detective, comedy, drama, etc... doesn't matter as long as it's good~ that even you would love to rewatch over and over again :3

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have any anime I would rewatch over and over again except if it was in higher quality. My recommendations: Akame ga Kill, Aldnoah. Zero, Parasyte the maxim, Attack on titan, SAO I and II, Certain magical index I and II, A certain scientific railgun (S), Assassination classroom, Elfen Lied, Ergo Proxy, Noragami and Noragami Aragoto, No game No life, the seven deadly sins, Another, Snow white with the red hair (if you are up for some romance), Angel beats!, Death note (a must!), Death parade. That's all I can remember from better ones I watched. ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• Fullmetal Alchemist
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Fruits Basket
    Tokyo Ghoul
    Attack on Titan
    Parasyte
    Sailor Moon
    Angel Beats!
    Free!
    Bleach

What Guys Said 19

• Boku dake ga Inai Machi - it's the craze of the current season. It's about a guy who can travel back in time to fix things but usually it happens only for a few moments but he eventually get's set back 18 to when he was a kid so he has to save a few of his friends who were murdered back then.

• Clearly you're looking for a few of these:

Steins;Gate (because romance + comedy + drama)
    Baccano (because comedy + comedy + comedy, seriously it's one of the best shows ever, watch it)
    Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (because it's like, the objectively best anime of all time lol)

Higurashi no ni ku koro ni (Horror. It's pretty gory, but it's unlike any other)

• Depends on how involved in anime you are. If you're starting out I'd recommend shows that are more generally popular like Cowboy Bebop and Trigun. They tend to be immersed in some western themes so they're a bit more easy to get into.

If you enjoy more... out there shows (I hesitate to say "weird" or "very Japanese" even though they're both apt descriptions) I could suggest FLCL, Is This A Zombie (a favorite of mine), and Heaven's Lost Property (a very weird yet... addicting show).

• RWBY
    it really ramped up in the 3rd (also most recent) volume; a couple main characters died, one lost her arm, and they introduced a dragon.

Full Metal Alchemist
    It started off a bit slow for me but once I got into it it's pretty good.

I'd also suggest Death Note and Inuyasha.

Sword Art Online
    This one had a good concept but it doesn't deliver on it. The episodes are a bit formulaic, it focuses too much on fan service, and there's very little character development.

• RWBY isn't anime

• @Mesonfielde RWBY developed more of a plot in volume 3. I still like the earlier volumes for the fight scenes

• Well yeah, the fight scenes were the only good thing about it, which is why it was so disappointing when the "plot" started and not just the trailers for the show :P

• there are so many i would recommend...
    Golden Time, Is it Wrong to pick girls in a dungeon, SAO 1 and 2, Seven Deadly Sins, K: Missing kings, K: The return of kings, Noragami and Noragami Aragato, No Game No life, Code Geass (watched it like thrice), Angel Beats (damn sad), Mirai Nikki (watched it thrice), Erased or Boku Dake ga Inai machi, Daily lives of high school boys, Highschool DxD (although i would recommend the light novels), Rakudai Kishi no cavalry, Darker than black, Zetsuen no tempest, Attack on titan, Kuroko no Basket (watched it thrice), Shokugeki no souma ( i recommend manga), Nisekoi ( manga recommended), Kokoro Connect, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru ( watched it thrice to understand its true meaning ), Hatarako Maou sama, Seitokai Yakuindomo
    P. S. They are not in any particular order but try watching Code Geass, Mirai Nikki, Angel beats, Attack on titan and Kuroko no basket first

• Yuru Yuri is something everyone should watch, it's an awesome slice of life comedy, then there's Hetalia, you'll see history in a whole new way with the personafications of countries being funny, Prussia is my Husbandu, anyways, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 2012, is really good, so there you go those are my recomendations

• gantz is bloody and mature with a lot of fighting an emotion

• Seven deadly Sins on Netflix

• Will Anonymous find any good anime show (s) that people can recommend for her? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

• GATE
    Overlord
    Cowboy Bebop
    Trigun
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Ghost in the Shell

• I don't know many but I LOVE Hellsing Ultimate. Since Horror is your thing.

• Hokuto no Ken is like, the bestest anime to ever anime.
    And Soul Eater is pretty good too.

• death note. You're welcome. cheers

• dbz... the original

• Trigun for sure

• Azumanga Daioh

THE PRINCE OF TENNIS!

• Cowboy Bebop.
    Gundam (there's a lot of different gundam series)
    Death Note
    Black Lagoon
    FLCL
    Macross (The OVA "Macross Plus" is my favorite anime of all time)

As you can see I'm more into action and space opera anime

• If you like psychological thriller movies Perfect Blue is good.

What Girls Said 10

• The Haruhi Suzumiya series - Definitely comedy, some romance and mystery and I guess drama too? It's just a really great show and Haruhi-Chan is a great series to watch for something short and funny (though it's best to have a general idea of the main story's plot first because it's a spin off.)

Clannad - Slow build and drags quite a lot but still really cute.

Parasyte: the maxim - Probably my favourite anime and manga released. I adore this one so much. Horror mixed with some comedy and romance elements. Hey, c'mon, alien invasion and one boy's quest to save the world? It's pretty awesome. The characters are pretty relatable, the animation is good and the aliens are actually pretty creepy rather than it just being plain gore like other horror anime. Just enough romance to be adorable but not enough to feel out of place in the general tone of the anime.

Other anime could be Cowboy Bebop, Dragonball (though it's not like I'd choose to watch every episode again, I'd skip the fillers) and there are probably a few others. You've probably seen all of these and I can try and think of more if you need any :P

• High school of the dead, bleach, Dan machi fucking epic, monster is a classic if you like psychological thrillers. Corpse party, elfen lied love this show, berserk is fucking awesome. Hunter x hunter need I say more, akame ga kill, school rumble the 1st second 2nd season was crap.

• You can try basically ever anime I have written down on my profile page. Those are all really good. ^^

-Full Metal Alchemist:brotherhood
    -Spice and Wolf
    -Code Geass
    -Detective Conan
    -Shingeki no kyojin (attack on titan)
    -Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
    -golden time
    -Elfen Lied
    -Noragmi/aragoto
    -Naruto
    -School Rumble
    -Campione!
    -Highschool DxD
    -Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii
    -seto no hanayome
    -Pandora Hearts
    -Sword Art Online
    -Ao Haru Ride
    -Seikon no Qwaser
    -Hetekoi
    -Kaichou wa Maid Sama
    -Ouran High School Host Club
    -xxxHolic
    -Strike the Blood
    -Plastic Memories
    -Fairy Tail
    -Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
    -Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
    -Darker than black
    -Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha
    -Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Kitan
    -Kimi ni Todoke
    -Chihayafuru

• Delete Naruto. I don't think that qualifies as an anime at this point. More like filler. Also Fairy Tale is weeb. Everything else is watchable.

• @Jon_Gre_g I agree with the Naruto. All those fillers made me give up watching it when I got caught up. So I haven't tried finishing it. Fairy tale is okay but only like the first 10 or so episodes. Then it falls off and becomes boring.

• Yeah Fairy tail got really bad really quick... I don't know why I even read it now I guess cuz I want to see the thing put out of its misery...

• Some of my personal favorites are:

Nana Osaki
    Samurai X
    Slam Dunk
    Persona 3 and 4 (cos I liked the games)

:)

• Cowboy bebop

• Full metal panic!!! I recommend the whole series! and Shounen Omyoji. of like medieval anime.

• Attack on Titan is the best for action and Death Note is the best for thriller

• Your Lie In April
    Akame ga Kill
    No Game No Life

You should create a MAL. That way I'd know your interests and better be able to help you :)

• NO no no no Akame Ga Kill. Do you want to give people cancer? That show literally made me want to commit suicide it was so bad omg... NGNL very good however.

• attack on titan
    hetalia
    fullmetal alchemist
    nijiiro days
    black butler
    pandora hearts
    nana

• Deadman Wonderland and Arakawa Under the Bridge are nice.