Who else is excited for Finding Dory?

There is a new trailer!

On a side note I really widh they would do an Incredibles sequel :D

*really wish
Yes they are making an Incredibles sequel! I just completely forgot when making this post :) I cannot wait for it

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really excited! Especially because it's coming out kind of near my birthday so going could be a good early birthday present!

And I thought they were making a second incredibles movie?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, I feel like this is one sequel I will actually enjoy 😊 I'm also patiently waiting for The Incredibles sequel.

• Omg! How did I not know about either of these movies!! I'm excited now 😀 Though I know it will take ages until it's released in the U. K., assuming you're from the states?

• Yeah I am from the states. Originally California, but I am in Arizona for college

• And meanwhile London is cold most of the time. We are lucky to get the sun, and when we do its not consistent (typical British weather man) But it's home, and for some reason people love it

• Maybe it is because they do not know anything else so they accept it as home or stay because it is close to family

• Meeeee! I can't wait for it

• Meh, I don't think it's gonna be as good as finding nemo.

• Yeah but the theater near my house is closed 😢

• I'm ecstatic

• Me!! i am totally

• Me! loved finding nemo and there is going to be a sequel!

What Guys Said 1