If you could pay to see a big concert any band or musicians dead or alive who would you pay to see?

For me it would be:Johnny Cash, Elvis, Steve Miller, ELO, Demi Lovato, Meghan Trainor and jim croce

0|0
12|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Nirvana , twenty øne piløts , radiohead, weezer, pink floyd , led, tool, gorillaz, sunny day real estate, red hot chilli peppers , foo fighters, slayer, incubus, circa survive, old saosin, underoath, a day to remember, neck deep , mayday parade, tonight alive , brand new, guns n roses, say anything, system of a down and waaaay more

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The Doors
    Jefferson Airplane
    Iggy Pop
    Pink Floyd
    Grateful Dead
    Johnny Cash
    The Beatles
    Cat Stevens
    CCR
    Deep Purple
    Led Zeppelin
    The Who
    Cream
    Janis Joplin

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Coldplay, Elvis, The Beatles, Red hot chili peppers, Michael Jackson , Selena quintanilla, Avenged sevenfold, Etc.. 😄

0|1
    0|0
  • Michael Jackson. I don't know why, but sometimes I think I will see him one day in concert.

I have mental problems of course, but I'm sure I will.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ufff... many... Lana del rey , shakira, Safe, the bee-gees, the Beatles, KC and the sunshine band, Jennifer Lopez, Gloria Stefan.

0|1
    0|0
  • Adele like a thousand times Adele, her voice is fucking amazing like I know all of her songs word for word 😍😍😍😍👏👏👏👌👌👌 I'm like Meghan Trainor and Selena Gomez too but Adele is my favorite singer☺

0|1
    0|0
  • Jimi Hendrix. Ugh. Id give my left testicle.

1|1
    0|0
  • Michael Jackson
    Beyoncé
    Chris Brown
    Adele
    Nicki Minaj
    Usher
    little Wayne
    Drake
    2pac
    Aaliyah
    TLC
    And between intermission I'd have Bernie Mac preform.

1|1
    0|0
  • there is only one for me i would love to see Queen my mom and dad saw Queen in 85 at wembley at the start of the magic tour

0|1
    0|0
  • Michael Jackson, Adele, Bigbang and BTS

1|1
    0|0
  • Nirvana. Also The Who

0|1
    0|0
  • MJ <3

0|1
    0|0
  • One Ok Rock and Skillet!!!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I've seen many bands in my life. but I would have love to see the doors, pantera, queen or pink Floyd.

0|1
    0|0
  • The king MJ

0|1
    0|0
  • Scott Joplin obviously. :P. His voice remains unrecorded so it is pretty interesting. 😅. I did be very famous. :).

0|1
    0|0