Batman or Superman? Who will you root for and who do you think will win in Batman v Superman movie?

I'm really excited for it. I'm sure the critics will hate on it but what do they know. Who are you rooting for between Batman and Superman and who do you think will win between them? The movie is gonna be 2 and a half hour long and the fight scenes between them will be around 15 minutes from what I heard. I've always been a Batman fan since being a kid so I'm definitely rooting for Batman. I'm not sure who will win though cause Batman won in the comics first and this will be more of a Superman movie so yeah. The trailers I thought showed way too much but I'm still pretty excited. Been waiting for this movie for over 13 years.

• Rooting for Batman and think Batman will win
  • Rooting for Superman and think Superman will win
  • Rooting for Batman and think Superman will win
  • Rooting for Superman and think Batman will win

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw an interview with Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill regarding this film. Ben Affleck explained that his character, Batman, was past his prime in this movie. So I vote for Superman!

• On second thought... I think it will be a tie. Then a bigger, meaner bad guy will show up and they will be like "Well, let's go get that guy."

• Thanks for MHG! XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course Superman will win. The whole premise of the movie is caused by Bruce Wayne's cynicism. In the trailer it shows the Joker's outfit that is all shot up with the phrase "jokes on your Batman ha ha ha" so it's obvious the Joker has already killed one of the Robins most likely Jason Todd. Bruce Wayne's parents were murdered at a young age. Of course he is skeptical of EVERYONE. He knows that this alien has the power to wipe out the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE if he ever goes rogue. He's terrified of that fact and with Batman's history with Harvey Dent/Two Face can you really blame him? The criminals of Gotham have always torn down the most heroic people and turned them psychotic. Even Alfred in the trailer has said "He is NOT our enemy" referring to Superman but Bruce Wayne ignores him. This conflict is caused by Batman's cynicism and inferiority complex compared to this alien.

Superman embodies what a hero is to his core. In the movie people are skeptical of him because of the events of Man of Steel but he still chooses to save humanity regardless. He continues to do good even if everyone hates him. That's how good to the core he truly is. He will never be that cynical asshole. He will never unleash his full power on anyone to avoid causing them permanent damage. He will always try to inspire humanity as a guiding beacon of hope and light. If you think Superman is lame because of that then you are a jaded asshole in my opinion.

What I predict is going to happen is that Superman is going to handicap himself like he always does with his "enemies". The whole movie will look like they're on even footing or even Batman kicking his ass then when Doomsday makes his appearance Superman will just simply decide to win. He'll say something like "Bruce Wayne (he knows who he is due to X-Ray vision), I can't do this dance with you forever. We have a greater threat to humanity that we have to deal with." Either that or Batman and humanity will see Superman do something that is SO DAMN HEROIC that Batman will be like "okay I'm on your side dude. I know you can't be corrupted." Then they both will realize there's a greater threat and become SUPER BROS leading into the Justice League movie in 2017.

Now keep in mind that Batman is the best selling DC brand right now. So naturally they will want him to be competitive with Superman to appeal to the fans. Superman does have a history of holding back his power because he will bruise but never kill so it would work.

• The thing that causes Superman to take an interest in Batman is that he sees batman as a man who violates civil liberties and takes the law into his own hands. He sees Batman as a dangerous vigilante. That's his angle on this.

• @CHARismatic110 thanks 👍🏼✌🏻️

• Thanks for MH.

What Girls Said 4

• batman is love, batman is life

• I'm rooting for Batman but I don't think either will win. They trailers just spoiled that their fight ends when Doomsday shows up -_-

• The movie is called Dawn of Justice so it already spoils that they will unite in the end. There's a Justice League movie in the works lol

• @AsianFlower Which part are you talking about? If it's about Doomsday, then technically I ruined it since I mentioned it in my opinion :P

• Yeah that's it. It's ok :P

• I hope they stop midway and makeout instead. :|

• Nobody will never beat Batman, he's the best ;)

What Guys Said 11

• I hate the "who would win" thing. It's obvious that it's not the point of the film. They'll fight, sure, but then they'll make nice and take on the real bad guy of the film.

I hope there isn't a clear cut victor. But I know they're going to have Batman win because, of course he's going to win because he's The Goddamn Batman and most people like him more than Superman. Because Superman is "boring." Plus the main source material for the film is The Dark Knight Returns, a comic about a formerly retired Batman beating Superman.

• Someone enlighten me here. I haven't read comics since I was a kid and can't see how Batman could even defeat Superman unless he's got some kryptonite based suit on him. Even then wouldn't Superman be able to wear some lead based suit to protect him? How about using that heat vision to melt Ben Affleck's head off through the mouth cavity area? So many discrepancies. Kind of like Iron Man taking a beating and not dying from internal injuries from the G force even though his super suit can stand up to it.

• Oh, I really don't know! I always liked Superman better, but I tend to identify more with Batman. Now, they're practically on equal footing.

• I'm definitely rooting for Batman, but it's probably going to be a draw match.

• I think they will just make up and make out

• Batman's gonna win, cuz every time Batman;s fought Superman, he won, so I dunno why it would be different in the movie

• I think the fight will be broken up by Doomsday and Wonder Woman will save the day.

• I think they're going to draw because when Doomsday shows up you can't fuck around.

• Batman is going to win. Unless Superman finds a way around kyptonite

• I'd like Batman to win but they'll probably make it a stalemate to avoid fans raging.

• www.logospike.com/.../Superman_logo-4.jpeg

Superman of course :) But that's because I love the Superman movies with Christopher Reeve