Anyone else hate's having a baby face?

I hate it, I feel like I am trapped in a younger body.

anyone else feel's the same?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya look yer age to me...

Anyway don't worry... if ya reach 30 and look 22-23 would it be bad?

What Girls Said 22

• I got the full package, dude. Small for my age, skinny, and a baby Asian face. I'm 16 turning 17 and I could pass off for a 12 year old, at best! I'm also shy and can be easily intimidated. I can pass off as a child. Also, apparently, I act cute. Whatever that means, lol.

• I'm the same, man! Because of my face and my height no one thinks of me like the hot one, but the cute one. When I was younger, I overthinking about. Still, people say I look like a 16 years old girl and when they find out my real age, they say "oh my! you are sooo lucky when you'll be 40 because you'll look younger" and I think "no, you don't understand me. When I'll be 40 yeah I'll look younger, but not pretty! It sucks the same!"

• I used to hate having one. Until I turned 28 and still get carded for buying my sister a pack of cigarettes. And told that I look in my lower 20s still. You're going to love that face when you get older lol

• Yess! My friend spent most of the last class poking and messing with my cheeks today haha -_-

• Would you rather have an old wrinkled face?

• I don't know if I do because people either say I look 12, either 18+, so hard to tell.
    But baby faces are awesome. 😁
    You'll look younger when you'll be older, I would say that this is a blessing. 🙆

• Unfortunately.

Won't be so bad when I'm older though.

• ME! I literally look about 12, until you talk to me and notice im wayy older. Usually people think im that young though and It really irks me

• yes, I hate it too, even if I'm older, I still look like a child and only younger hit on me :(

• I don't have a baby face, but I still get told I look younger than my actual age and honestly I don't fucking complain. I love it. Cause when we all older we are gonna be yearning for thsee sort of compliments.

• Yes! I hate it too but at least I look ten years younger 🤗

• Love baby faces haha. Same though

• I like baby faces, i think their cute

• You don't have to worry about shaving so that's a plus and trust me, girls like clean shaven guys.

• I love baby face man. They are very cute.

• Hate it so much, it's the worst! 😩

• I feel ya. I often want more respect than people are willing to give me due to my outward appearance.

• Yes, I hate it because thats why people tend to target me more. I look harmless when on the inside I am pretty vocal/rude.

• No, I love looking young.
    I'm preparing for the later years.

• Not I 👩🏻

• I've always been told i have a baby face. It was annoying at first because apparently it makes me look younger, but guys thought it was cute. I know many girls who likes it in a guy too:)

• It doesn't really help much when you're short. ._. So tell me about it

What Guys Said 16

• Overall I think it's a good thing, but it has it's negatives. I never hated it, but there were times when it was kind of annoying or embarrassing with some people. I've actually had people (always women) who would try to parade me around the office asking people "How old do you think he is?". Like I was supposed to stand there being scrutinized while they guessed my age.

I got carded semi-regularly buying alcohol until my late 40s. (my profile age isn't right). The last time I got carded was in my mid 50s - true I had my back to her, but still...

• I'm okay with it : D. Younger is better : D. You look fine by the way. Some would call you cute I guess.

• It's pretty annoying I still look 12 people have come up to me to tell me I'm too young to be at my college and because I'm also only 5'4" everyone thinks i'm just a joke and takes the piss 24/7 and I've never had a girlfriend.

• I look 4 years younger than I am.

I've always consistently looked 4 years younger than I am, to be honest.

I'm fine with it now that that means I still look like an adult, haha.

• Kinda but Im hoping it will start to work in my favor when Im 30.

• Yeah, I hate my face. I think it was always gotten in the way of attracting girls due to looking like a teen or whatever.

• Grow a beard. It adds a few years onto your appearance. I've always had a baby face and i am frequently mistook for 5 or 6 years younger than I am, and thats with the beard. Without it I look 10 years younger than I am.

• wouldn't know, I've looked 5 year older since I was 13, and having a full beard adds another few years. It definitely is nice having people assume I'm 25-30.

• I have a baby face and I can't grow facial hair lmao

• Yeah... I had that problem when I was younger. I grew a beard. ;)

• wouldn't say you have a baby face, you have a pretty boy face. I think there is a difference

• I'd rather not have one but it is what it is.

• mate I have the same problem I'm 21 and look 16 I know your struggle first hand

• I got a baby face under my beard. I got soft eyes too.

• I'm pretty much used to it now.

• Just grow a beard.