What bands/solo artists have you been getting into lately?

help me find some "new" music. (:

2|0
14|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, Led Zeppelin, Rush, The Moody Blues, Heart

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I grew up with music that was harmonious rather than "noise". I know there are a lot of artists doing well now who can be pleasant to listen to, but I often enjoy the music from a time when most sounded great rather than like someone tuning up a kitchen sink.

This morning I was listening to albums by All Hirt and Johnny Tillotson. (Gotta remember that I am on of the dinosaurs on here. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Chris Cornell (Audioslave, Soundgarden, solo)
    Ronnie Dio (Black Sabbath, Rainbow, solo)
    Deep Purple
    Queen
    David Wilcox

2|0
    0|0
  • I've been listening to a lot Wintersleep lately.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szr9YAUJPQA

0|0
    0|0
  • Sigur Ros <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I've only been listening to Slipknot and Limp Bizkit for a month now.

0|0
    0|0
    • hmm, interesting. I liked some limp buzkit when I was in high school. do they still make music?

• Their last album was released on 2012, but I haven't heard anything of them not making anymore music, but it's been a while, let's see if they end up releasing something.

• I'm not "just getting into them" but The 1975's new album is great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Awesome Force is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bob Seger, Freedom Call, Santana, Stevie Ray Vaughan

1|0
    0|0
  • RUSH

0|0
    0|0
  • DZK
    Butthole Surfers

0|0
    0|0
  • Not good wid new music... but I can suggest from older decades especially from 80s...

I doubt yer gonna like 'em since many people aren't very keen of those stuff... but it a try's worthwhile...

I'd suggest Mr. Mister's "Welcome To The Real World" album... Foreigner's "Agent Provocateur" album... or Animotion's self-titled album...

They've got some really good songs beyond each album's hits...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Juliette and the licks
    crystal castles
    yeah yeah yeahs

my favorites at the moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Betty Who and Troye Sivan!

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont know what kind of music you like but some of my favorites are;Artist- Melanie Martinez, Jess glynne and Rihanna's new Anti Album

0|0
    0|0
  • K pop. I like Bts, Exo and Super Junior. Not sure if you like that type of music though.

0|1
    0|0
  • New Order, Talking Heads, Depeche Mode, Elton John, Don Henley, Donna Summers, Deep Purple, Accept, The Atlantics.
    Those are just some of the ones I've been listening to lately of various genres

0|0
    0|0
  • My all time favorite band is called Meadowlark. They just released anew song called Paraffin and it is AH-MA-ZING

0|0
    0|0
  • All Time Low

0|0
    0|0
  • i was going to say BTS but you don't like kpop lol, it's a matter of time though my sister hated it till she discovered variety shows

0|0
    0|0
    • well, I'm guessing your sister's not 32 ;)

• you'd be surprised how kpop appeals to all ages, each group has a different demographic appeal. i think you'd like bigbang

• Years and years
    Alabama shakes (listen to sound and color, and don't wanna fight)
    Arctic monkeys
    disclosure

0|0
    0|0
  • Disciple, Wolves at the Gate, Tedashii, Red

0|0
    0|0
  • Bonobo and Rihanna still and always my fav.!

0|0
    0|0
  • The Curious Incident seems pretty good. I also really like Fall Out Boy

0|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0