How much does an escort cost?

Not very high end stuff, more like middle range... .

Also if you got experience on the subject what should one expect? Any advanced tips to get the best out of the overall experience and for the best money-to value ratio.

As for why i ask this question well its obviously none of your fucking business, but i'll satisfy your curiosity. I got to the conclusion that I don't have any other utility from women other than sex. I tried fuckbuddies as wel but there is still bullshit and growing feelings involved. I want it to be strictly professional.
its funny how women here get all butthurt. i see nothing wrong with prostitution. who is a greater loser a man who gets some half assed sex (usually) and pays his prostitute name her girlfriend, wife, however you want, with 1000 other ways besides just money and also has to go through all the drama bs? or someone who gets just what he wants, when he wants it and still has nothing to lose in the end of the day if he is wealthy enough?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you try one night stands? I wouldn't normally suggest it, but it doesn't seem like you'd be of much use to women either.

• hit all you want girl you got nothing on me. tried them in the past. well they are a complete waste of time, some times still get you involved, and i genuinely hate clubs, they are annoying. also women are completely not worth the time, appearence, "gaming" investment these pulls require.

• i have friends and family. perfectly fine human connections. i dont need an emotional leech to get "real connections". it doesn't get more real than that. as for feeling empty after the experience thats exactly the purpose of it especially if the prostate has been building up material for a week or so... .

• Friends and even family will hardly be around every time. They have their own husbands, wives, children, etc. to worry about.

I knew you would make a joke out of that... Whatever, I believe I've said all there is to say.

Most Helpful Guy

• really depends. anywhere from $150 an hour to $300 an hour is common for middle range

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't know. I don't know anyone actually desperate enough to pay for sex so I don't have the low down on numbers.

• Depends but I would say $200-$300 per hour

• I've heard from friends about 500 buggs

• what? like i'd pay that. better buy japanese robots lol.

• stop waisting mine. its your fucking notifications loitering my screen.

• I didn't "might say" you're "a jerk", I said "you're a jerk".

What Guys Said 7

• Hookers are classified like publicly traded stocks: Blue Chips are considered the top-of-the-line hooker, zee crème de la crème. They are usually struggling young models or exceptionally beautiful college girls in desperate need of tuition or designer clothing, and for a few thousand dollars they would do almost anything imaginable, either to you or to each other. Next came the NASDAQs, who are one step down from the Blue Chips. They're priced between three and five hundred dollars and made you wear a condom unless you gave them a hefty tip, which I always do. Then comes the Pink Sheet hookers, who were the lowest form of all, usually a streetwalker or the sort of low-class hooker who shows up in response to a desperate late-night phone call to a number in Screw magazine or the yellow pages. They usually cost a hundred dollars or less, and if you didn’t wear a condom, you’d get a penicillin shot the next day and then pray that your dick didn’t fall off. Anyway, the Blue Chips takecredit cards, so what was wrong with writing them off on your taxes? After all, the IRS knew about this sort of stuff, didn’t they? In fact, back in the good old days, when getting blasted over lunch was considered normal corporate behavior, the IRS referred to these types of expenses as three-martini lunches! They even had an accounting term for it: It was called T and E, which stood for Travel and Entertainment. All I’d done was taken the small liberty of moving things to their logical conclusion, changing T and E to T and A: Tits and Ass!

• Well, a MK1 will cost you about $2000, but an RS Cosworth (the one you want) can go for upwards of $15000.

Question is, who wants an Escort anyway? Focus RS is clearly faster.

• thats what you poor students drive i guess. i drive a recently bought mercedes c class cabriolet.

• The E12 was $800, it gets me from my apartment to work and college comfortably and it never breaks down. That is what a daily should do.

The Miata was $500, but it's actually just a Miata body fabbed onto a Nissan S-chassis. Got a built SR20DET in it too (bought a 240SX as a donor car for the chassis/engine for $1000). Last dyno run it clocked in at 341 RWHP. It shreds mad rubber and goes sideways. That is what a track car should do.

As for the comment about daddy's money, so what? Daddy's money is just granddaddy's money and so on for about 6 generations. Sorry for being born into a family that can afford stuff. :D

Are you trying to tell me this Lex isn't beautiful? Because it's beautiful, and any man who disagrees clearly has problems with his eyesight. This car's basically the blueprint for my LS400 project - I'm trying to build a clean non-hoopty for once ;)
      www.stancenation.com/.../1112.jpg

• good luck with that.

• Someone told me if you have to ask you can't afford it! lol

I don't think there's any such thing as an inexpensive escort, but what do I know. I don't need them.

• its more of a "moral" thing. i have a motto that no woman on earth deserves more of 200 dollars for an hour of my money... .

• oh as for the need them part i guess you mean you can't afford them.

• I can afford one, I don't see the need to pay for one when I already have a girlfriend. Besides, I thought an escort was kind of a whole night evening affair, not just sex. I guess anyone can call themselves an "escort". lol

• Too much

• talking from experience or guessing?

• Experience, but not my own experience. A friend tried to hire one.

• You should never under any circumstances pay more than $140 an hour. Anything above that is an inflated an unreasonable price and if you give her that amount it sets a standard that will probably limit how much she can make in the long run as well. A woman who earns $80 every day for 5 days is going to make more than twice as much as a girl who earns $140 on one day in a week. A lower price encourages regulars who don't mind spending on a regular basis if it's affordable once they're hooked.

Anyone man who earns enough to toss away over $100 like it's pocket change probably doesn't need to pay for sex unless he lives in Silicon Valley, rural China, or on a military base somewhere with few other women to choose from.

• My wife and I paid $250 an hour for one when we had our threesome. But she may charge more for that...

• Depends... for how long and who?

Some chicks might cost 400 bucks for an hour...

• ouch. well about an hour. i'm not willing to be giving more than 150.

• Check escortnews bro...