Would you want to become famous?

Would you ever like to become famous? Why or why not?

0|0
12|20

Most Helpful Girl

• No I would not. Although being a celebrity has its perks they go through a lot.
    * they have to be perfect because everyone is watching their every move
    * papparazzi
    * no privacy
    * their life is on display
    * ton of other reasons..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• If I' doing something that I like doing and I become famous as a side effect then sure but I wouldn't want to do something just to become famous, it's not that important to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id like to be rich and friends with famous people but I wouldn't want to be the one who is famous.

0|0
    0|0
  • For intellectual reasons sure... not celebrity famous though, I need some level of privacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. I hated being "popular" in high school and tried to always be alone but people kept coming around me cause I loved back talking teachers and giving attitude to the jocks. I was a big boy with a bad temper so jocks would never fight me. Maybe cause I kicked a hole in a wall even though it was dry wall I was a 13 year old kid at 150 kicking holes in walls lol.

I need my space
    Fuck being famous. Appreciate the low key life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I am in my own way.

ok i my not be in the media or public eye but myself and my friends know me

0|0
    0|0
  • if it means getting rich, yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • eh no I hate being the centre of attention

0|0
    0|0
  • no, to much drama

0|0
    0|0
  • For my views yes, for anything else no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rich, yes. Famous, no. I like my anonymity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But only for respectable achievements.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my privacy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm too afraid of getting kidnapped as it is. There is a reason I am always getting out of bed a 2 in the morning to check the lock on the front door.. Or getting my knives when I hear a bump in the night. ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I kind of am famous in a minor way... #HaggardGarage

0|0
    0|0
  • No, just rich.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, too stressful.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am actively trying to not become famous.

Somehow that is actually a little bit of work. Go figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being famous means zero freedom... fuck it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. I'm way too much of an introvert and wouldn't like people approaching me and talking to me. Rich, yes. Famous, fck no.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• No, I really don't want that for me. Famous people have a lot of problems that ordinary people don't have and I also like my privacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's all I've ever wanted to be

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but for doing something that benifits society.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very much so. But it's because I want to be safe and secure and also be able to spoil my family rotten and help third world countries and just basically be loved and admired and cherished.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to become famous. Because I love center of the interest. Focus on me :).
    I live for the applauses.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope! my privacy would be... poof gone! not something i want :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure why but I always felt like if I was famous I would be murdered by someones jealous fans or something :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! To be heard and make a change.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Famous for being a noble good human being and remembered in good words and prayers after death.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. He'll be cool and have a lot of money so I can buy all the things I like and have a lot of fan who will love me

0|0
    0|0
  • All I really want is to become famous, it's all I think about.

1|0
    0|0