Are you more of a Video Gamer or a Movie Buff?

I'm a little bit of both.
Are you more of a Video Gamer or a Movie Buff?

Bonus Question: What's your favorite video game and/or movie?

My favorite video games: GTA, Mortal Kombat, Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, Fallout, Assassin's Creed.

My favorite movies: Taxi Driver, The Godfather Trilogy, Natural Born Killers, Dawn of the Dead (both Original and Remake), Reservoir Dogs, Alien (1979).

• Video Gamer
    46% (13)49% (23)48% (36)Vote
  • Movie Buff
    36% (10)19% (9)25% (19)Vote
  • Both
    14% (4)30% (14)24% (18)Vote
  • Others
    4% (1)2% (1)3% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
12|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Both, you can't be one without the other honestly.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Gamer but I'm not really excessively either :P

Favourite games: Hearthstone, Pokemon (specifically ORAS and Fire Red), Harvest Moon bc c'mon that shit's cute, Civilisation, Age of Mythology and HuniePop.

Favourite movies: The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Pacific Rim, Jurassic Park, Star Wars (specifically ep. V), Tangled, The Hunchback of Notre Dame and... Maybe Les Mis?

0|0
    0|0
  • MOOOVIIIEEEESSSS :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Movie buff

0|1
    0|0
  • Thank you for putting a both option. I love games and movies, and collect both. I'm not an expert of either, though. But I know a fair amount of lore, how to for games, and know some ins and outs of the movie biz.

0|0
    0|0
  • Video gamer 100%.

I barely watch movies anymore.

0|1
    0|0
    • Damn the bonus question is extremely hard. :( My top 5 I would have to say is the Legend of Zelda skyward sword, shin migami tensei persona 4, Final Fantasy 10, Warframe, Ace Attorney series. Still I have loved every game I have played.

• Movies.
    I don't remember the last time I played a video game lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Movies hands down

0|1
    0|0
  • Currently a gamer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both but im more into tv series (especially historical ones like reign) I also have played ASC, Dragon age and some other games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Movie buff for sure!!

0|1
    0|0
  • i hate watching movies i like to be the controller of what i watch lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I'm into video games, movies, tv-shows, books, anime, Favorite video games: The Last of Us, Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines, League of Legends, Uncharted 4 (I know it's gonnna be that good :P) Rage ( I think all the hate it got was totally undeserved, the open world was small but I thought the game was really awesome)
    Favorite Movies (There's too many really but I'll give it a try): Gladiator, The Godfather, The Dark Knight, Pulp Fiction, can't decide on the 5th one so I'll just leave it at 4 :P don't wanna exclude so many movies, so now in theory the 5th one could be any movie ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm also a bit of both, my favorite video games are: Soul Calibur, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Resident Evil, Street Fighter, Assassin's Creed, Final Fantasy, Tomb Raider and Heroes Of Might & Magic.
    My favorite movies are: Jurassic Park, Alien, Predator, Dawn Of The Dead, Return Of The Living Dead, Star Wars, Star Trek, Taxi Driver, Indiana Jones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer games, they give me more than movies.

Favorite game: 1st Assassin's Creed.
    Favorite movie: The Lord of the Rings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Interestingly enough, I started watching a lot more movies after I stopped playing video games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to game a lot, now am an official movie nerd.

Not that I don't like video games! I just don't have the motivation anymore :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Movies, my friend tried to have me play tumb raiders today actually! I got honestly frustrated the 4th time a wolf ripped my throat out. All the power to gamers, I can't play them

0|0
    0|0
  • Easily video games! I'm not that big on movies. I always lag behind on them cauz i game so much! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm both actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only fast paced competitive games like super smash bros and mkx. Movies dumb you down. I always gotta think carefully like a chess match.

Basically anything that makes me critically think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Video games are the shit.
    My fave is Final Fantasy VI GBA edition.

0|0
    0|0
  • Favorite game: Oregon Trail II

0|0
    0|0
  • Rise of the Planet of the Apes, the 2011 one... Saw it last night. Can't wait to see the others!

0|0
    0|0
  • Favorite movie: Burn After Reading

Favorite video game: Mass Effect is my favorite game one the citadel

There is no connection between the two!

0|0
    0|0
  • i like games but i dont always wanna play so i watch movies more

0|0
    0|0
  • STRICTLY Retro-gamer... but above all a music fan... again from previous decades as well especially 80s... I despise 21st century...

0|0
    0|0