Which non-English movies would you prefer?

And say it why?

• Indian movies
    20% (5)7% (2)13% (7)Vote
  • Korean movies
    16% (4)14% (4)15% (8)Vote
  • Chinese movies
    20% (5)25% (7)23% (12)Vote
  • French movies
    28% (7)36% (10)32% (17)Vote
  • Italian movies
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • German movies
    4% (1)14% (4)9% (5)Vote
  • Spanish movies
    8% (2)4% (1)6% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Korean: Best for crime-suspense-thriller (after that slice of life)
    Chinese: Best for Art, action (after that slice of life, romance)
    Japanese: Best for Slice of life, violence, weirdness (after that romance, thrillers)
    Indian: Best for mindless fun
    European films: I don't have much experience but I tend to like more French and Italian

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose French but I was stuck in-between that and Spanish. I really like Guillermo Del Torro's stuff and I know a little Spanish and want to become fluent. But right now one of my favorite tv shows is Les Revenants which is a French show. I've also seen some other French movies which I liked, so I guess that's why. French is my first, and Spanish is my second.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Chinese Kung Fu movies, Korean Taekwondo movies, and Japanese Ninja movies... because I like movies about martial arts.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of great foreign films out there from various countries. However, I have to say I love the work being done in Korean cinema. It's a little easier to get into thanks to all their western influences, but they still have some stellar stuff. I highly recommend seeing Oldboy if you're into gritty revenge films.

0|0
    0|0
  • Irish ones. They made The Commitments.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDz718_HhQI

0|0
    0|0
  • german series, Chinese kungfu, karate movies. some of french comedies. I hate Spanish, Italian, Indian, Mexican. movies biggest bullshit I've ever seen

0|0
    0|0
  • French ones. I love them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Japanese... Akira Kurosawa films to be precise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted for French because dutch isn;t there and french movies are often great ones

1|0
    0|0
  • Chinese Movies, only cos of Ip Man 1 & 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not like the french are going to do any actual work... they might as well show me their tits...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love most french comedies... including this one, that I was fortunate enough to see before the USA made it's remake and messed it up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FANGIUNbiA

0|0
    0|0
  • I said French because European culture is more similar to my culture than Asian culture, so I "get" those movies more. Out of the European choices I like French movies most often.

If I had to pick one Asian country for movies it'd be Japan.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• When I studied Spanish, I loved watching the Spanish films :) Now that I study ancient history, I watch some Italian films.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate French movies lol they are very boring except for the new ones like "Amour sur place ou à emporter " or "Les intouchables" or "qu'avons-nous fait au bon Dieu?"
    I'm going with indian ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Def. a mix of many including Iranian

0|0
    0|0
  • German and Spanish

0|0
    0|0
  • Spanish.. They do have good comedies

0|0
    0|0
  • japanese romance 恋愛系♡

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the UK industry but I really like some Bollywood movies. Bollywood should expand their brand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Thai...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like good foreign movies, it does not matter what nationality. I have seen French movies, Asian movies and movies from Spain

0|0
    0|0