Name a celebrity that you would like to fight?

Name a celebrity that you would love to go toe to toe with? And tell us why. Are they rude? Evil? Or just annoying to you?

Mine is Jennifer Lawrence.

1|0
8|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like to push gene simmons down the stairs for this comment
    "For a putz 20-year-old kid to say, 'I'm depressed. I live in Seattle.' Fuck you, then kill yourself. I never understand, because I always call them on their bluff. I'm the guy who says 'Jump' when there's a guy on top of a building who says, 'That's it, I can't take it anymore. I'm going to jump.' Are you kidding? Why are you announcing it? Shut the fuck up, have some dignity and jump! You've got the crowd,"

Read more: www.rollingstone.com/.../gene-simmons-depression-comments-anger-nikki-sixx-20140814
    Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter RollingStone on Facebook

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Ricky Gervais, for being a hateful repugnant cunt.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about "fight" but Owen Wilson annoys the hell out of me LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Kanye West, 'cause yeezus that guy is annoying af.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why bother? I already once embarrassed Alec Baldwin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably Roy Frank "RJ" Mitte III

thumbnail.mixcloud.com/.../...72c-6f81de7c965c.jpg

Has cerebral palsy so I'd probably win with ease and also isn't so famous that he has 24/7 bodyguards (other disabled celebs have much more security so I fear it). Also, I don't want to hurt someone who is more disabled as their friends and people in prison woudl shank and torture/rape me in anger for what I did whereas he's only slightly disabled so I could probably say he pissed me off or something.

I'd avoiding fighting a powerful or older celeb as their reputation would imply they could get me very badly harmed in revenge.

then you have celebs like scott adkins or sylvester stallone that woudl simply wreck me themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jerry Seinfeld fucking hate his tv show

1|0
    0|0
  • Rocky Balboa

0|1
    0|0
  • Ronda Rousey. I'll kick her ass and do all men a favor.

0|1
    0|0
  • Megan fox, I'd grab her ass and boobs bahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you want to fight Jennifer Lawrence?
    But mine is Trump, 1). he's evil, racist, sexist, stupid, ugly, and every other negative trait ever. 2). I'll be hailed by a hero by millions of joyous humans. :-)

0|0
    0|0
    • She just irritates me. I think it's the "cool girl. I eat a lot. I'm clumsy. I burp. I'm basically a pretty guy" act 😂 It gets old. And she xenophobic.

• ... Okay, not sure what xenophobic is but what ever...

• I would kick kanye west's @ass

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say batman, but considering his fictional, i'll go with chuck Norris

0|0
    0|0
  • May be west. Total fucking douche bag.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kevin hart
    not because i hate him he's amazing
    i just want ti see his little arms swinging at me haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe wid some wrestler chick like Kaitlyn or Paige...

0|0
    0|0
  • Donald Trump to the death so he won't become president

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Jennifer Lawrence and Lea Michele Eckkkkk... I hate those fake brauds. I wonder if they have to breathe every breath?

1|0
    0|0
    • Plus ALL the Kardashian/Jenner clan

• Show All
    • Sorry I sneezed and screwed ur name up lol

• Lmao thanks! That was he only thing I could think of to describe the style lmao

• Benedict Cumberbatch for various reasons, mostly just because I think he's a tosser :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Mike Tyson

1|0
    0|0
  • Megan fox... fight with some mud... bikinis... damn yeah, I wanna fight her so bad 😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Jennifer Lawrence, maybe Ellen Page.
    Can I kiss them after the fight?

0|0
    0|0
  • nicky minaj, ariana grande, rihanna, zendaya, kylie Jenner... bitches are odee annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • Adriana grande

1|0
    0|0
  • Justin Bieber.

1|1
    0|0