Where can I download or purchase the original english-dubbed episodes of sailor moon?

i'm looking for the original episodes dubbed in English that aired on American tv in the 90s. i don't want to stream. i want to own them on dvd or bluray.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know this site I always go on its streaming it, but you can watch them and they play really quickly. Other than that your best chance is to download it off a tor**** which can be dangerous if you don't know which ones to download since they can carry serious viruses, or hope someone uploads it on youtube and then just download it.

• ah i see
      what is the best youtube downloader?

• Most of those got blocked off too unless you download it now, but here is one I found that still works without having to install the system.

• thanks for mh cutie ^_^

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Best way is to search on torrents..

www.Kat.cr

This is the best sure to search for torrents...
    Put the name of the show.. And then select the quality of the video you want and download it.. Using utorrent or bit tor****

• Oh god, why would you want to?
    that dub was awful!
    And i"m not just saying that out of shame for having watched the whole damn thing.

• try TPB or KAT

• Ask your boyfriend, he can burn them for you :D

• warez site

• Torrentz. eu

What Girls Said 3

• Have you tried Amazon?

• I would have to ask my boyfriend for that kind of thing. Since he's a master with his google-fu.

• I don't know where you can but I watch mine on Kissanime.