Why do girls think this shows confidence?

Why do girls think that posting pictures of themselves naked or half naked means there are confident or liberated or comfortable in their own skin.

What do u think about pictures like kim kardashians?

by the way i understand its her body etc. I just don't understand how people think it represents confidence and think posting pics like that is ok?

Most Helpful Guy

• Shows off hard work if she's in shape. I don't know if it shows off confidence if youve gotten in shape and are taking more half naked photos and posting them online.

Seems quite the opposite in a way

What Guys Said 10

• Because they're seeking attention and wrapping it up under the claim of 'confidence'.

It's like me posting pics of my tremendous body. I could say I'm just confident with myself but really I'd be seeking validation from everyone else about how good I look. To be truly confident means you don't need others validation; that you'd be comfortable if your pics get 0 likes or comments because no one gives a fuck. Something tells me this doesn't apply to these women and they post racey pics in order to elicit reactions from people. Thats where they derive their confidence and they use a bullshit excuse because deep down they know exactly what they're doing and they're ashamed of it, and ashamed of the fact that they're so insecure that they need to resort to this. They're in denial.

• Cause that's what some fugly women are making them believe. Next it'll be sucking dick in Times Square cause that's what sexually liberated and confident women do.

• The Kims are just attention whores.

• I think they think this because they aren't going to care about the comments they're going to get about it and are just doing it anyway. Very brave I think, especially when a lot of women are very insecure with their bodies.

• It's false confidence. It's a temporary level that makes them feel good, but they're just compensating for something they're genuinely lacking.

• I think they are fighting back for being shamed for having a sexy body, which I can totally get behind her-- I mean, that.

"What do u think about pictures like kim kardashians?"

I like jerking off to them.

• I honestly don't like Kim at all and I also don't think she's attractive, it's a good question tho

• Are you kinda talking about that dumb new song "What's wrong with being confident"?
    Yeah, call it whatever you want, the rest of the sane people on earth recognize it as being slutty.

• I don't get it either. It's either stupidity or attention whoring.

Considering she leaked her sex tape, which was so heavily edited all you could (barely) see was skin - heck, I couldn't even fap to this alleged sex tape; and it's the first sex video in the world I couldn't fap to, because there was no fcking thing to fap to

• No lies, if the girl is hot it's pretty hot.

What Girls Said 3

• It's a way of regaining power. Think of people that make fat jokes about themselves and laugh about it that way when others try to do it doesn't have much impact.
    It's kind of like that with these women. Especially because women have so much to be insecure about with their bodies, eg maybe she's fatter, or maybe she has loose skin, maybe she has stretch marks, c section scars, cellulite many more! But whatever thing it is that makes them feel insecure they show it to the very world that's telling them it shouldn't be that way so they feel more in control and not controlled by that insecurity or what they're being told their bodies should be.
    Kim k bless her, I don't like or hate her but that poor girl her body is criticized EVERY SINGLE DAY! Her butts too big, her hips are too wide, breast implants, her cankles, another facelift?, ooh she got a nose job! Everyday single day, so instead of covering up all those things she's criticized about and hiding in a hole as so many people would love her to do, she just keeps showing you that very body you're criticizing so much as way to say "keep going I don't care, I'm in control."

• Because, for some women, posting naked pictures *does* make them feel confident and liberated. Not everyone thinks the same way, my love. It's not something that I would feel comfortable doing, but hey, if that's what works for you, go for it.

• If that is what makes them feel liberated then they need to re evaluate their prioriities. Set higher goals for themselves.

• I think that's very judgmental, darling. You're not them. You don't get to decide what they should and should not be doing.

• It is body confidence or they want sexy messages