What is one show you wish they would renew?

A show I would love to see renewed is "A Different World".

Most Helpful Guy

• Young Justice, I thought the fire season was really good. Veronica Mars was a cool show until it ended. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuecalNDcTY Also Healer is a korean drama that I liked but it ended fter 1 season I thught they could have made a second there was enough of a story to tell there.

Oh and there's Akame ga Kill a anime that was really cool but it also ended even though it had kind of a final ending I would be into more episodes. It's kinda like the hunger games meets game of thrones, a bunch of kids fighting a corrupt government with some fnatasy elements and a lot of death. It's really good but quite brutal and sad sometimes so you have to be prepared for that ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWjMVr-BAS8
    I watch a ton of stuff ;P and there's lots of good shows.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• the obvious answer is firefly, but they also need to bring back:
    freakazoid
    animaniacs
    flashforward
    life

• 'In Living Color!' That show was hilarious and it launched many careers!

Unfortunately, that kind of show would not fly in today's PC, ultra-sensitive society.

• I'd go with the Teen Titans before they became into that crappy series that airs now.

• -PRIMEVAL ITV (UK VERSION) - but bring back Cutter and Stephen
    -OUTCASTS BBC - so dissapointed they never did anything with this

• Terminator : The Sarah Connor chronicles.

• Justified. I loved that show. Would say 24 but they are about to start a new one.

• Dead Like Me

• Breaking Bad.
    The Sopranos - it would be hard to do considering the protagonist is dead.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd like to see a third series of 'In The Flesh', I thought that was an amazing show, even though there were so few episodes and it was so underrated. The concept was awesome, the characters were relatable, and the relationships were really cute.

• Friends.

I watch the repeats over and over. I would love friends to come back , or at the very least make a Friends movie

• Wizards of waverly place