Which movie are you excited for the most? Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America: Civil War, X-Men: Apocalypse, or Suicide Squad?

Out of these 4 big comic book movies coming out this year, which one are you looking forward to seeing the most? Out of these, I wanna see Civil War the most.

• Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
  • Captain America: Civil War
  • X-Men: Apocalypse
  • Suicide Squad

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't make me chose between another Superman movie and Suicide Squad. GAHH. Because Ben's outlook/acting is so bleh in the trailer/poster, and because I'm eager to see what happens. I choose Suicide Squad.

List
    Suicide Squad
    Dawn of Justice
    Apocalypse
    Civil War

Most Helpful Guy

• Ohhh, I love this question.

I am very sure Civil War will be a success since it's directed by the Russo brothers and they made a FANTASTIC job in Winter Soldier. Plus, Spidey will be there!

Also, in regards to Apocalypse, I think it's safe to say is in good hands since it will be directed by the same guy who directed the original X Men, X2 and Days Of Future Class, plus production credits for First Class lol. Also, the villain seems very promising so we'll see.

As for Suicide Squad I think is going to be great. I liked the director's (David Ayer) war movie, Fury, with Brad Pitt. I think he has what it takes to make it an action driven, smart and dark movie.

But the movie I'm mostly looking forward to without a doubt is Batman v. Superman, because I have no fucking clue if the movie will be a total failure, or if it actually will end up surprising everyone and be badass. I'm mixed with Man Of Steel, as I also like and dislike some of Zack Snyder movies. I am very curious as to how successful that movie will be. We'll see...

• Yeah. Batman v Superman is that film that has a chance to be a total failure, unlike other movies. They showed way too much in the trailers but then again, it's a Batman v Superman movie so should be amazing regardless. Especially Civil War and Apocalypse which I'm sure will be amazing. Suicide Squad I'm not too sure yet but should be great.

What Girls Said 12

• Sucide Squad; mostly because it'll be the first film I know of from Marvel/DC where the spotlight and love is ENTIRELY on the villains. Having mixed feelings for Jared Leto's performance though; while he has a good track record, the look he sports for Joker isn't promising (the grills, the forehead tattoo... yeah =_=).

But I'd still watch all the rest. And let Civil War break my fucking heart *(T_T)~~~

• Civil War because I'm a Marvel fan more than a DC fan and Cap is my favourite hero. However, I was more excited for Deadpool than all of these :P

• I'm most excited for Civil War but that's because I wanna see how different it'll be from the comics. I was actually team Iron Man in the comics but the movies are going in a different direction. I'm probably gonna be team Cap this time.

I'm also excited for Batman vs Superman though. We haven't seen them together on the big screen yet and it's supposed to set things up for the Justice League movie

• gosh I love them all.. why you do this.. well I guess X-Men and suicide squad...

• Accidentally clicked suicide squad. I meant X-Men!

• Captain America: Civil War!!!

• Captain America, but I'm also excited for X-Men. Can't figure out why Batman and Superman are fighting each other...

• Umm I can't wait for Civil War and Suicide Squad

• Civil War, then Suicide Squad, and finally both Batman v Superman, and X-Men.

• Captain America definitely. Actually I didn't know there was a new X-Men either. Lol.

• Suicide Squad all the way. The other movies are sequels of sequels of sequels. We kind of already know who and what is going to happen and know the characters, but this is the newest of the bunch. I'm looking forward to over-analyzing Leto's Joker and having many nerdly discussions about this film with my friends.

• First of all batman v Superman comes out in 2 weeks. Civil War comes out 2 months from now. So there is nothing wrong with wanting to see all those movies

• Of course. I wanna see all of these movies a lot but out of all these movies, I wanna see Civil War the most. I wonder which movie everyone else is excited the most out of these movies.

What Guys Said 25

• I am a fan of DC. It's characters are better, it's universe more consistent, and it'd plots richer and more mature. Well, before the New52 anyways.

But their movies have sucked. Even Batman Begins and Dark Knight, while great in their own right, were not as great as they are remembered for being, as much as merely being better that any DC movie before it. Suicide Squad looks awful, and Batfleck v Superman will be an unwatchable mess.

Marvel, on the other hand, who has never appealed to me in comics, has mastered film. They knew from day 1 what they were doing, and how they were going to pull multiple movies together into one cohesive product. And with skilled writing, they have made the movies AMAZING, not because of the plits (kind of ho-hum) or the action (fast and fun, but any movie with a big budget can pull it off), but because they took the time, effort, and hired the people they did, to bring characters to life. Marvel is a success because we care about the characters on screen, and they are developed in a way very few movie characters are, because with so many films to work with, they had a real chance to honestly grow.

I am dying to see Civil War.

• X-Men Apocalypse, entirely. Though, I'm very interested in the Deadpool movie. It would have been Captain America, but the winter America one was pretty meh to me, whereas the previous X-Men movie was pretty good. Any modern movie with Superman in it is basically guaranteed to suck balls. At least I feel that way after the Superman movie that came out in like 2008 or something.

Haven't seen anything about Suicide Squad, but I have a feeling I'm going to want to watch it.

But, I'm most excited for X-Men Apocalypse. By most excited, I mean marginally interested.

• I'm most excited for Doctor Strange, though Civil War comes in at a close second. And Suicide Squad at a close third. The new X-Men doesn't appeal to me much at all. BvS looks like it *could* be interesting.

• Superman v Batman the most. The Civil War movie just feels like "yet another Marvel" movie while the Batman v Superman one just comes off as more fresh. It will have characters that haven't been seen yet, as well as actors.

• I'm looking forward to Civil War and Suicide Squad the most, Batman vs Superman could be good but I'm skeptical and X-men Apocalypse looks very suspect to me the trailer was just packed full of CGI and other than that there wasn't much. We'll see.

• Everyone's skeptical with Batman V Superman, especially with the whole movie being in the trailers but the excitement for it is still there for people. I really hope they don't mess it up. If it turns out great, Justice League will also be in good hands. I liked Apocalypse trailer and hoping for it to be the best X-Men movie to date.

• Batman v Superman. Although Wonder Woman in the middle cuts the hype a lot for me. Doomsday being used for this instead of Superman's death is also a little disappointing. Basically, I like Batman v Superman because of Batfleck, the fight between Batman and Superman, and Luthor. It's almost a tie between Civil War and that one, to be honest. Civil War looks very promising, and I've been expecting that movie since Disney made their first Avengers.

• Suicide Squad looks the best. B V S will be awful. The last X-men movie wasn't that good. Civil War will be good.

• I loved Days of Future Past. What didn't you like?

• There's a good chance Apocalypse might be the best X-Men movie to date. Let's see though. B V S is still B V S so can't be awful. May not be as good as we can't but it will definitely be entertaining I'm sure.

• B V S looks awful. Cmon! LOOK AT THAT BATMAN SUIT! The villain is awful! Seriously! And the Superman movie was a big disappointment! It's not a good combo!

• Civil war > X-men > dawn of justice > suicide squad.

And I'm thinking I'd only spend money to watch civil war

• Probably Superman vs. Batman: Dawn of Justice.

• Well, unless Batman v Superman comes out with another trailer revealing Power Girl I'll have to say I'm more excited for Civil War.

Spider-Man's my favorite superhero.

• I wasn't going to watch Civil War until I realized Spiderman was going to be in it. Now I'm totally watching it. I'm excited about Batman VS Superman, but I'm even more excited about Justice League.
    I never really cared for the X-Men, and to me Suicide Squad isn't Suicide Squad without Deathstroke.

• I'm really hoping for Batman v Superman to be amazing to ensure Justice League will be in good hands.

• I'm thoroughly disappointed Martian Manhunter won't be in the movie.

• I'm a Marvel guy and, even though I love the X-Men, I dislike what FOX is doing with the franchise.

The Marvel Cinematic Universe ran by Disney is a lot more interesting to me. :)

• X-Men fan through and through.

• Cap
    I personally think batman v supes is gonna suck (but j hope im wring... snyder is just so bad)
    I think xmen will be good but over rated like the last one
    And I don't know about SS i hope its good but who knows
    So yea im excited for cap hopefully itll be as good as winter soulder

• Civil War looks cooler than Apocalypse so definitely that.
    Not a big DC fan but I'll probably watch Suicide squad.

• Civil War. My two favorite heroes in these things are Captain America and Spiderman
    Honestly I'm looking forward to daredevil s2

• Civil War and BvS are in a different class of excitement than the other 2, suicide squad looks a little ass and I never got too excited for the X-Men films although most of the time I end up watching and liking them. As probably the only one in here that has purchased and read a comic book, SS looks like it's going to stick to the material the least.

• Suicide Squad. Harley!!

• Don't make me choose.

• Lol I'm sure there's one that you wanna see the most out of the 4 options.

• I am excited to watch all of them ! :-)

• I've liked all the X-Men movies except for the last stand. First Class and Days of Future Past are definitely in my top 20 films.

• I'm so glad Days of Future Past corrected The Last Stand's mistakes.

• I like to view DOFP's last five minutes as an apology for the Last Stand.

• Toss up between Batman v Superman and Civil War

• Deadpool?

• Civil War
    That movie looks amazing

• All of them are on my list of downloading lol xD