• Horror
    27% (7)24% (7)25% (14)Vote
  • Other
    19% (5)18% (5)17% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Love movies but they gotta be amazing & have a purpose. Most comedies suck & aren't funny so I avoid them. Horror flicks suck , action flicks suck, sequels usually suck, you gotta put something in your melon that is worthwhile, not some crap about killing or shooting or just generally a waste of time. Feed your soul😊!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• "Mumblecore"
    Drama
    Psychological thrillers and mysteries
    Some documentries
    Dystopians some sci fi
    Mixed genre
    Satires

0|0
    0|0
  • I love romance and action movies, but i especially love a good psychological thriller

0|0
    0|0
  • Adventure, Action, Comedy! =)

Crime and Mystery too. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Comedy, drama, and horror.

1|0
    0|0
  • Comedy, Romance, Romantical Drama = }

0|0
    0|0
  • I love action but comedy is good too. My favorite movies are the action-comedy mixes. Very rare yet so good

0|0
    0|0
  • I love action/adventure movies and thrillers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thriller.

0|0
    0|0
  • Comedy, action and horror are my top 3

0|0
    0|0
  • Action, and Thriller.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only watch romantic comedies (chick flicks, yes-don't judge me) and comedies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Comedy... i don't realy like the rest much tbh but i LOVE comedy, i LOVE to laugh

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Action - doesn't take any brain cells, you can easily get lost for 90 minutes or more. The stress and cares of your world are forgotten momentarily as you see impossible people do impossible things in impossible situations.
    Drama, romance, etc - see they actually have a plot and character development that requires you to be engaged mentally, but action you just sit back and enjoy the ride while you shut off the thinker for a little bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Come on where's the fantasy genre on there has some of the best movies: Lord of the rings trilogy, Pans labyrinth, spirited away, ugetsu monogatari, harry potter and star wars.

0|1
    0|0
    • If I had more poll options, I would've added it

• Show All
    • Well RomCom was what made me make this question anyways
      Action is the most well known
      I'm watching a documentary while posting the question
      Horror is a given

I suppose fantasy could've taken the place of drama

• Also so many great thrillers.

• Nothing really. I like all types of movies. I'm just into good solid plot, characters, cinematography, how the actors perform and deliver etc etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've favorite movies in every Genre but I don't have a particular favorite genre.

0|0
    0|0
  • Science fiction! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny you should ask. I was thinking about my favourite movie scenes earlier and most of them are from Action movies. So yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Comedy is easily my favorite. There doesn't seem to be that many good comedies out though

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that's good

0|0
    0|0