Can someone actually go to jail for this?

I was at my cuzs house a last night and he and i watched an old show he recorded, i forgot what it's called bu in this one episode a girl got these men and asked them to kill someone, they aaid they will as long as she gets the man there and so a day before they were suppose to do it the one man said she should give him sex if she wants it to go ahead so she let it go, her enemy found out about it and told the police then she got arrested for conspiracy to "attempted murder" or something like that can't remember too well but is this actually possible? Can someone (in real life) get arrested for that?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. That person was a participant in planning the death of another.

• Even tho it didn't actually happen? Coz no one showed up except the man who were supposed to get killed

• Terrorists get arrested all the time before they actually implement their plan. This is no different.

What Guys Said 6

• yes you can.

it's like if you hire a hitman. you can be found guilty of conspiracy to commit a murder

• If I understand what you're trying to say, yes, you can get arrested for that.

• I literally can't read what you're saying. I've been out of the US too long i guess.

• Yes most definitely

• Yes... planning to murder someone is very illegal lol

• If there's proof that you were trying to kill someone, yes, you get arrested.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes; conspiracy to commit murder is absolutely illegal. It's what allows people who hire hit men to be put in jail.

• Yes definitely