Girls, If you were shrunken down to 3inches tall would you go swimming in my drink or go skiing in my bowl of icecream?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Which one would assure me a swifter death?

2|0
    0|0
    • well suppose that would be the drink if you keep yourself submerged so i can't see you then you would be swallowed lol

• Kill me now. You fetishists are so weird.

What Girls Said 16

• Definitely skiing in your ice-cream bowl. I'd have so much fun. I'll even eat some of your ice-cream as I'm skiing around the bowl 🍨🍧🏂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm getting the hell away from that macrophiliac shitstorm.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo...
    I'd be looking for my nieces doll house :p

0|0
    0|0
    • isn't that risky what if your niece thinks your one of her dolls!!!

• Show All
    • haha well for my sake please keep a close eye on your drink before you drink it lol

• Swim in ur coffee 😊☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

0|0
    0|0
  • Skiing sounds more fun. :D

0|0
    0|0
    • haha just make sure to stay near the top and wear bright colors so i see you lol

• hope you dont get to cold in there

• if it was flipped i would do the same as long as you promised to warm me up after lol

• Skiing in ice cream!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yours? No. Mine? Damn straight I would.

0|0
    0|0
    • but then who would get you out of the ice cream when it melts lol, if i was shrunk i would trust you but i would probably go for the drink as i enjoy diving

• ice cream

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol what? This is a fetish, isn't it? 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • isn't everything on the internet a fetish nowadays? it isn't one i have heard of anyway

• Think how big my hands would make your dick look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ice cream, definitely

0|0
    0|0
    • haha would you not be a little cold in there, just make sure i can see you lol

• That's weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be around you at all.

1|0
    0|0