New comic book?

So I'm developing a new comic book about a girl who discovers she's a witch but upon discovering she accidentally releases Satan into the world where he destroys and takes over the world she then has to unlock her full potential and her abilities as a witch to stop him and send him back to hell, would you read it if not why? Any comments will be helpfull

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like what the Winchester Brothers have been through lol sorry...

• 1 it's gonna be completely different from super natural because supernatural is a load of shit 2 you haven't even read it so how do you know what it's gonna be like and 3 I asked if you would read it so clearly your that much of fucking down and out that you don't understand a simple question

• 1 I didn't ask for an opinion I ask if you would read it you expressed a stupid opinion literally judging my book on the cover just because they fight demons and the devil in super natural does not mean my comic will be the same in Constantine he fights demons is it the same as super natural no I didn't think so, I would respect your opinion if you had actually read my comic book but the fact your judging it without knowing anything about it apart from the blurb shows me you are a Muppet

• The fact that you can't use punctuation marks means that your authoring would be shitty as well. And your immaturity adds to that. No, I would not read it. Happy?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds done already. I need something fresh and new.

• Again read my reply above just because they fight demons in supernatural doesn't mean it'll be the same that's like saying the walking dead is the same as resident evil because they both fight zombies you sound uneducated if you compare 2 things which clearly aren't the same

• May I ask why you wouldn't read it though oh it's been done before no the actually hero fighting evil has been done before same as evil fighting evil has been done hero fighting hero has been done literally every single action comic is based off of these ideas, judging on that fact is ridiculous it may be good fighting bad but it will be different from most things but I guess someone as shallow minded as yourself wouldn't realise that would you

• Because plot means more than fight scenes to me?