What would u do if your ex reincarnated to an insect?

I just saw a short film called Cockroach where this guy died on wedding day and reincarnated in to a roach. The special effects were really good lol. However, he tried to get his ex fianc├ęs attention but all she saw was a roach, which she tried to squash. Most likely u would never know that they were that bug, but if by chance u knew, how would u react? Also on flip side, if u were the bug, how would u try to get their attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• ahhh... that would be horrifying to be a bug and remember when you were a human... lets see, I would cover creep into the bathroom while she is showering and the vanity mirror is fogged over and write " babe I know this sounds crazy but I am a bug leaving a note on the mirror because I'm A DAMN BUG !! then I would kinda just kick back and wait for her to regain consciousness and if I could speak I would say, I know we are different now but if you promise to keep me safe and secure , I will go on the road and perform as the talking bug man... if she came back as a bug and got me to notice and believe I would still suggest the road show and I would get her the sweetest little bugminium with a little spa... she would be good... lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing, because the insect him is better by comparison.

• Just let him live his new life. Unfortunately his life span probably wouldn't be long.

• Yuck lol. I think being eaten by a frog or spider would be horrible. What if some kid captured him and decided to keep him? Lol

• oh... now I get it... it wasn't a general off the wall question... you had a bugman in mind... lol

What Guys Said 3

• now that is interesting. hmm... well i know she damn well ain't gonna bang a butterfly. yeah i know im totally gonna roll butterfly, so instead I'll just find some butterfly tang to poon on

• People do not reincarnate to insects. Stop confusing the world.

• I wouldn't do anything even if i didn't know it was her because i dont like to kill bugs so she's sage lol

And she would know it was me when she saw a but with a giant penis 😏

... ok not really 😔

What Girls Said 2

• Leave them alone. I'd feel bad if I squished him cuz I'd feel like I murdered someone lol

• That's the thing, u may never know it was him. That would have to be horrible from his perspective.

• Oh I thought you asked if we knew it was them. If I didn't know I'd squish him cuz it's just another bug

• Well if i loved the person i would be happy that they are ok i guess lol
    If it was an ex that mistreated me then i d put him in a jar and keep him there for the rest of his miserable life
    If i was the cockroach and i loved the person then i would just leave them alone, i mean too complicated to make sence
    If it was the ex that mistreated me then i d scare his new girlfriend every day haha

• Lol a jar would be a horrible prison lol. Also I like going after his new girlfriend, although, she'll probably try to smash u eventually :(

• Lol
      I think it would be cool if you wereTeeny enough to fly up into her nostril and Buzz around to drive her nuts!

• haha i haven't though this, sound cool :D