Why won't my drawing get better/ how can I get better?

why won't my drawing get better/ how can i get better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep on practicing. Try out methods that would help you align things that should be aligned on your drawings. Make use of shading a lot more. #YouCanDoIt

What Guys Said 5

• You're doing great. Keep it up! It takes a while to see the difference in your drawing. Trust me.
    The key thing is to just keep doing it, but also get references and practice tracing some a bit.

A key book to pick up is "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" by Betty Edwards. It's really insightful.

• I've been drawing since i was 2

• I draw professionally.
    Whats the problem?

• its ugly. why can't i draw more realistically?
      ughhhhhhhhhh

• ok but i can't draw trees

• Not with that attitude you can't.

Art is subjective. No matter how good you are, how realistic you are, there will always be someone to tell you that you're not good enough. Your art career is gonna be a real bitch if that person is always you.

Draw, paint, sculpt, whatever you like to the best of your ability. But art is suppose to be expressive. Its suppose to give the viewer of your art a feeling. Instead of just throwing your art away as not good enough, remember what art is really about. Its about making people feel, and as long as your expression does that, who are you to say your work isn't good enough?

• da fuck? it looks like you tried on the face and gave up after that... mainly the horns

• You need a mentor.

• Just keep drawing! Dont give up! by the way its way better that me lol

What Girls Said 1

• That's REALLY good. However, my style clashes with it, (as yoy have the bright, fantasy hair and background with a realistic face) but it's your unique style, and its awesome!! Ur an amazing artist, remember that :)