I've got 10 days off of school and I don't have any games to play, so I was wondering if you all could recommend anime that you enjoyed, Thank you
Most Helpful Guy
OK well here goes:
1. Erased - Just released and pretty good for a thriller.
2. Parasite the Maxim
4. Steins Gate
5. Attack on Titan (If you haven't watched it already)
6. Tokyo Ghoul another good one
7. Cowboy Bepop - oldie but gold, still gets me with that ending.
8. Anohana pretty good Anime didn't expect to be 'moved' by it (I wasn't ready lol)
9. Death Parade - Another good one I definitely recommend it had me thinking a lot.
10. For Shounens I'd say it's a tie between World Trigger and One Piece for me this year.
If there's any of these you haven't watched yet that is. ;) Have fun watching.0
Most Helpful Girl
Not sure what kind of stuff you're into, but here are a few suggestions:
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Gets kind of dark, but it's incredibly well written, and a great story.
- Fairy Tail. Upbeat, fun, and magical. It's pretty high on my list.
- Gurren Lagann. If you like giant robots and high adrenaline, pick this one.
- Golden Time. An intricate, well written romantic drama. Lots of emotional depth.
- Log Horizon. Kind of like Sword Art Online, but a million times better. High fantasy, with some video games and political intrigue thrown in.
- Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun. A lighthearted, fun romantic comedy. Definitely worth watching.
- Love Live. Slice of life shoujo, with plenty of friendship and good feelings.
- AIURA. 100% fluff, 5-minute episodes. You can watch the whole thing in one sitting. It's like a bubble bath for your brain.
- Ouran High School Host Club. A heartwarming story, with lots of pretty boys, cuteness, and low-key romance.
If any of the descriptions sound interesting, or if there are any in this list that you saw and liked, let me know and I can recommend similar shows!0