Good Anime to watch?

I've got 10 days off of school and I don't have any games to play, so I was wondering if you all could recommend anime that you enjoyed, Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• OK well here goes:

1. Erased - Just released and pretty good for a thriller.
    2. Parasite the Maxim
    3. Baccano.
    4. Steins Gate
    5. Attack on Titan (If you haven't watched it already)
    6. Tokyo Ghoul another good one
    7. Cowboy Bepop - oldie but gold, still gets me with that ending.
    8. Anohana pretty good Anime didn't expect to be 'moved' by it (I wasn't ready lol)
    9. Death Parade - Another good one I definitely recommend it had me thinking a lot.
    10. For Shounens I'd say it's a tie between World Trigger and One Piece for me this year.

If there's any of these you haven't watched yet that is. ;) Have fun watching.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure what kind of stuff you're into, but here are a few suggestions:

- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Gets kind of dark, but it's incredibly well written, and a great story.

- Fairy Tail. Upbeat, fun, and magical. It's pretty high on my list.

- Gurren Lagann. If you like giant robots and high adrenaline, pick this one.

- Golden Time. An intricate, well written romantic drama. Lots of emotional depth.

- Log Horizon. Kind of like Sword Art Online, but a million times better. High fantasy, with some video games and political intrigue thrown in.

- Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun. A lighthearted, fun romantic comedy. Definitely worth watching.

- Love Live. Slice of life shoujo, with plenty of friendship and good feelings.

- AIURA. 100% fluff, 5-minute episodes. You can watch the whole thing in one sitting. It's like a bubble bath for your brain.

- Ouran High School Host Club. A heartwarming story, with lots of pretty boys, cuteness, and low-key romance.

If any of the descriptions sound interesting, or if there are any in this list that you saw and liked, let me know and I can recommend similar shows!

What Guys Said 26

• Here's my anime list.

myanimelist.net/.../Rawrzxor

Future Diary is quite good, in my opinion. Suisei no Gargantia. One Punch Man, definitely. If you haven't seen it, watch it right now. Well, I'll leave the list to you.

• Oh. I should add that Future Diary or Mirai Nikki is pretty fucked up, bloody, as are a few on my list. But I love how it centers around an excessively obsessive, destructive love. And the story line is just good, too.

• Three shows you MUST WATCH if you haven't yet:
    - Baccano (definitely watch this one!)
    - Steins;Gate
    - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (optionally the FMA 2003 version up to episode 20 first. Then don't look back.)

Here are some shows NOT worth watching because they'll just piss you off:
    - Gankutsuou
    - Ergo Proxy

Here's a few shows I've heard GOOD things about but haven't watched:
    - My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU (spoilers: not a teen romantic comedy)
    - One Punch Man

• Can confirm:
      My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU is good. (Not gonna lie, it was a guilty pleasure anime of mine lol)
      One Punch Man is AMAZING. Has a lot of hype, but it actually lives up to it. Madhouse better not pull its usual only-do-1-season bull crap 😡
      ----
      I was actually just starting Ergo Proxy. Is it really not worth it? I heard it was good though confusing at first. Granted, the show Paranoia Agent had some confusing moments too but it was alright xD

• @Rawrzz Yeah I do admit, Shinsekai Yori had its issues in its story telling. Especially that 12 year old time skip, holy shit who thought THAT was a good idea. I'd recommend it over Ergo Proxy, but I am hesitant to recommend it in general. Which is why it's not on the list above. The ending really pissed me off.

The only reason why I even mentioned it is because it at least had a story to tell. Ergo Proxy really didn't. Sure there was this Proxy One thing and the artificial wombs and the creators coming back and the proxy project and it, but none of it mattered because it was only relevant in that extremely cringe-worthy quiz episode that made me want to rip out my eyeballs, and THEN came "Busy Doing Nothing" in which the characters were doing literally fucking nothing LOL

I have no idea what people like about Ergo Proxy, it's hella pretentious with no actual message and no real plot. 5 episodes' conflicts are resolved by waking up on the ship.

• @Mesonfielde The quiz episode was pretty bad, I can agree on, at least. But, I might be biased. Code Geass and Ergo Proxy are basically my time machine. I connect them with my childhood best friend who introduced them to me and watched 'em with me. So, they mean more to me than just a story, I guess.

• Full Metal Panic
    Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
    Totoro
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Nadia: the Secret of Blue Water
    Galaxy Express 999
    . hack://SIGN

These may or may not be available in English... I saw them as fansubs years ago:
    Hikaru no Go
    Secret of Cerulean Sand
    Scrapped Princess

• rurouni kenshin
    Bleach
    Fullmetal alchemist: Brotherhood (it´s better than the first iteration)
    Neon genesis evangelion
    one punch man

those are the ones i enjoyed the most.

• all these are free at ryuanime. tv

The Familiar of Zero

http://www.ryuanime.tv/watch-anime/toradora/

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

ef: a tale of memories.
    Mysterious Girlfriend X
    www.ryuanime.com/.../golden-time-episode-11

one piece is by far my favorite with LuffyxNami.

• Kids on the slope, Akame ga Kill, Psycho Pass, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

• 1|0
  • Off the top of my head? Cowboy Bebop, if you haven't seen it already. :)

• When ever someone ask me for a must see anime the one that always instantly comes to lind is cowboy bebop
    I think its ine of the best

• Yuru Yuri it's super funny and adorable, it's not yuri it's Shoujo Ai, just watch it before you judge

• Eureka Seven! Watch it! Other than that, eh.

• Tokyo ghoul! Its amazing

• I don't watch amine but you can message me anytime if you're bored

• GATE is really awesome!

• What's anime

• Ichigo

• fella pure lol

• why is this question anonymous

• Hetalia axis powers, world series, etc.

• Kill La Kill, Gurren Lagann, Spice and Wolf, Samurai Champloo. That's all I got haha

• bocu no pico

• Melkormancin

• Mushishi, Gintama (especially if you've seen quite some anime already), Eve no Jikan and nearly everything that got ever made by studio SHAFT.

• Mushishi does need a particular mood, but it's pretty good when you're in that mood. It's pretty melancholic in a sense. It's definitely not "action-packed", nor does it want to be.

I've seen all seasons, I liked it overall

• @Mesonfielde Yeah it's a series you watch to let its emotions wash over you, not light-hearted fun.

• Shiki.

It's a masterpiece.

• You should also watch Fullmetal Alchemist 2003. It is infinitely better than Brotherhood.

• Series:
    Durarara!!!
    Cowboy Bebop
    Eureka 7
    Clannad
    FLCL
    Casshern Sins
    Michiko & Hatchin

Movies:
    Colorful
    Nearly Anything by Studio Ghibli (especially spirited away)
    Ghost in a Shell
    Akira
    Time of Eve

What Girls Said 17

• I like Parasyte: the maxim a lot. That's like a combination of sci-fi and horror and romance and it's pretty great. Not too long either so you could easily finish it in 10 days. I like the Haruhi Suzimiya series too, as well as Clannad though both of them are a lot longer than Parasyte and Clannad drags quite a lot.

Other anime that's good:

- Lupin the Third
    - Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    - Cowboy bebop
    - Spice and wolf

• I loved every one of these that I watched. I've seen more just can't remember the names.
    -Full Metal Alchemist:brotherhood
    -Spice and Wolf
    -Code Geass
    -Detective Conan
    -Shingeki no kyojin (attack on titan)
    -Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
    -golden time
    -Elfen Lied
    -Noragmi/aragoto
    -Naruto
    -School Rumble
    -Campione!
    -Highschool DxD
    -Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii
    -seto no hanayome
    -Pandora Hearts
    -Sword Art Online
    -Ao Haru Ride
    -Seikon no Qwaser
    -Hetekoi
    -Kaichou wa Maid Sama
    -Ouran High School Host Club
    -xxxHolic
    -Strike the Blood
    -Plastic Memories
    -Fairy Tail
    -Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
    -Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
    -Darker than black
    -Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha
    -Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Kitan
    -Kimi ni Todoke
    -Chihayafuru

• OH i Found some!

• 10 days is enough time to watch Homestuck.

• xxxHolic

• Berserk is my favorite, it's kind of old though but the story is amazing, my favorite by far. Attack on Titan. Elfen Lied. Basilisk Scrolls of Blood.

I don't like a lot of anime but I love the stories in all of those.

• Death Parade. top recommendation

Mushi-shi

• Parasyte The Maxim, it's really good 👌

• Free! Iwatobi Swim Club (I watched when there was only sub, and I recommend that over the dub version)
    Lovely Complex (super funny and a really good story)
    Food Wars (haven't watched this myself but I've heard that it's really good and worth watching)

• Parasyte is really good

• Fairy Tail for liiiifeee

• Cowboy bebop

• oh my goddess, fruit basket, love hina, ranma 1\2

• Boku no Pico.

• Fairy Tail, Yona, World Trigger, Parasyte

• So I went through literally every comment (at this point in writing) to see which ones I agreed with. Do bear in mind my knowledge is limited. Also, I did not include Rawrzz's list because that's too long @_@

Classics: Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Lupin the Third, Akira, Ghost in the Shell

Dark mindfuckery and heavy issues: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Parasyte, Berserk*, Tokyo Ghoul*, Elfen Lied, Psycho Pass*, Fullmetal Alchemist (2003), Akira, Shingeki no Kyojin/ Attack on Titan, Stein's Gate

Comedy and thought provoking moments: One Punch Man, Samurai Champloo, Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) & Brotherhood

Artistry: Mushishi, Samurai Champloo

Also recommending based on street rep: Fruit's Basket, Nodame Cantabile, Gintama, Basilisk

IMPORTANT NOTE: Ones with * deserve trigger warnings. ESPECIALLY Berserk. You should still be careful with Elfen Lied, Shingeki no Kyojin, Parasyte and Evangelion though.

• Oh yeah, Persona 4 is highly reviewed too. Another one that's somewhat dark, and heavy on the mindfuckery.

• Nodame Cantabile on Crackle maybe Youtube not sure if all the episodes are there, but that's the only anime I've ever watched ever before and it wasn't bad.