Are there any good computer games for windows 10? or should I partition and game on windows 7?

I'm bored out of my skull and i want to play games, all i have is the Sims 4 (which get's boring from time to time), Zues Master of Olympas (which i find boring and challenging at the same time), Life is strange (i've completed the game at least 7 times now) and then finally Injustice: Gods amongst us (which lags and was a birthday gift)

I'm looking for more taletell games, adventure games or even a game that i can battle through and make the most of it instead of just playing through and getting bored, any suggestions that work on Windows 10?

Most Helpful Guy

• Spiderweb has great games, Geneforge and Avadon series. http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com

Graphics is not that good but the immersive rogue like rpg, turn based and unique story lines make up for it. The big guys should learn from the little guys.

Another game is Runescape. It can be played on a browser. Right now its #1 past world of warcraft. Runescape has everything and you can basically think of. The game is played on real time with other people so a skill like fishing, magic, or thieving can take a whole year to get max level. Some people have played it for over 10 years. I've played it until I realized i needed to get back to reality after the countless days of sun rise and sun sets. Its very addicting, the perfect escape for reality.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, everyone seems to be saying that all the windows 7 games work on windows 10 but I haven't found that.

• They said the same thing about Windows 8 too but that wasn't my experience

• @ClariceOwen23 Yeah, a lot of my games started saying they weren't compatible with my system, like The Sims 2, for example. I think that was the one that I miss the motst :P

• Yeah. It's weird because I could play some older games like the first Halo but not newer ones like Arkham City. I haven't had that problem with Windows 10 though... Yet

What Guys Said 8

• There is no reason to keep Windows 7 any more.

Telltale games are crap, by the way. You owe it to yourself if you like adventures to see how good the genre used to be:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/388210/

There's also Skyrim, Witcher and Dragon Age if you like a good story, and Mass Effect is another good one.

• wolf among us wasn't bad tho...

• @idkwtftoputhere Everything they've done has been mediocre. Tales From the Borderlands was arguably the best and even that was a screwup given how long it took between episodes.

• really? I felt Tales of the Borderlands was their worst (I haven't played their GoT one) because by episode 3, the story was all over the place

• Most games that work on Windows 7 also work on 10...

• i dont know i haven't upgraded my windows 7 it works great for everything i do and i am a gamer mainly Everquest it has a lot to go through friends ont here for over 15 years will never give it up completely. So won't a chance of it not working with any other windows.

• but i have heard that it runs good on windows 10 so i bet most games will run fine

• everyone asks me if i would recommend windows 10 to them and i keep saying Hell no! they ask why and i say although it is somewhat neater and more efficient, it is slow and most of the games that worked on Windows 8.1 don't work on this operating system, for example my fiance gave me an Age of Mythology and it doesn't work, it installs and doesn't even work with compatibility changes

• I would format it off if it didn't work for my games and install windows 7 all the bugs are gone runs smoothly and everything

• OS doesn't matter for games.
    All old games play on Win 10.
    Ain't no new stuff in your genre right now.

• Just keep it simple and get a console

• Consoles suck

• Too complicated? You just suck at using one. PC gaming gives you better graphics and more controller options too

• @ClariceOwen23 I'm thinking about getting the Alienware Alpha actually since you can play PC games on it and it's really similar to a console

• dude 10 is good, why are u not running 10?

• Get Windows 10 and get any Elderscrolls game.

If you actually listen to the story and don't just go on a killing rampage it can be quite interesting and fun.

• I meant Windows 7, my bad. Win 10 is still broken and won't be fixed for a while.

• Every game that works on Win7 would also work on Win10.

What Girls Said 3

• Everything can work on Windows 10. It doesn't matter. Maybe if you have extremely old games then sometimes you have to do something about the compatibility, but then it will almost always work.
    Try Bioshock infinite or the witcher III.

• Agar. io is an addictive game u r a. Small cell and try to eat other cells to go big af this is online with real people. Sign up for Facebook or google to start having a advantage with amount of food u first start out with. I'm lvl 76 🤓

• Yeah they should all work. I know that Life is Strange works since I've tried it myself.