Americans, are you going to vote for Trump?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• just lol @ murica. land of clowns.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• He's better than Hilary and Bernie if for no other reason than a lesser amount of regressivism. He also doesn't support Black Lives Matter, the delusional terrorist group.

He's also better than most other world leaders (Canada, Germany, Sweden, etc), granted that isn't saying much. In theory he could find a way to balance a budget due to his experience doing that in business. He also avoids political correctness, which is basically the language of the insane.

Do I think his politics would be effective though? Probably not. He's too far left. Then again better than divisive Obama? Maybe.

• Well... just listening to him I get the impression he doesn't have a clue of what he's talking about. All of his statements start by saying how much he loves X (X being the subject at hand) and then explaining why he hates it, and then claiming he's better (though without explaining why he's better).
      The other candidates aren't that attractive either, but at least they're coherent with themselves.

• @Aetumn As far as I know it is illegal unless the man has consent of the court and/or the mom.

"This is partially due to the official desire to "preserve the peace" within French families, with the French government citing psychologists who state that fatherhood is determined by society, rather than biology. French men often circumvent these laws by sending samples of DNA to foreign laboratories, but risk prosecution if caught. The maximum penalty for carrying out secret paternity testing is one year in prison and a €15,000 fine."

"Just a bit complicated. And -no offense- but we can talk about that second amendment of yours. 13000 deaths a year. My definition of insane"

On the surface it does seem insane but you need to see the context in order to understand its purpose. Our country was founded on rebellion from tyranny. Having guns is not just a deterrent to crime from fellow citizens but it is a deterrent from overreach by the government.

• Those stats are a big misleading by the way it's not 13k a year. That's like the highest it's even been here. It's more like 9k on average [1] :P

[1] www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf#page=27

• Only if I am dying and hate everybody in America would I vote for Trump! If he got elected he would probably get recalled or assassinated soon after, because if he did not, he would get America into a nuclear war.

• Age: Baby Boomer.

No wonder you're anti-trump, he'd destroy your life by cleaning up the mess your generation caused the world.

• @VegasNewFallout And we made your country possible, so who cares? I'm still waiting for the intelligent arguments.

• @Aetumn You didn't make anything possible, we did.

• Get ready to get an influx of American refugees if Trump is elected.

• American refugees X) Love the concept. But where would you go? Europe's getting bombed, South America's got a really nasty virus, Africa's a mess, Asia might not be entirely welcoming and Oceania's on the other side of the globe... litterally.

• Your point?

• @NatashaJ Try to think really really hard.

• Trump is my least favorite Republican candidate. My first choice would be Kasich, my second Cruz, and Trump my last. I'm still hanging on to the last shred of hope that Cruz and Kasich will continue to pull delegates away from Trump - and hopefully result in a brokered convention. If this happens, i think Kasich has a good chance of winning, especially since most people at convention are biased to traditional Establishment Republicans (Kasich most fits the bill).

But if Trump manages to get the 1237 delegates and win the nomination, i will vote for him, simply because ANY Republican is better than Clinton or Sanders.

• Cruz has a chance at getting 1,237 delegates, he probably would have pulled ahead by now had Marco Rubio not stayed in the race so long.

• The biggest issue with a brokered convention is Kasich will likely emerge as the nominee, which will piss off Cruz supporters and infuriate Trump supporters and guarantee a loss in November.

If a brokered convention does happen, if the RNC doesn't pick Cruz or Trump then everything that has driven their rise will be affirmed.

• @gotc147 you have a point. As much as i like Kasich, i have to admit that he isn't very well-liked by the general public.

• I voted yes but that's only if Trump is the Republican nominee, anything is better than Hillary.

• You better believe it my friend

• I have this feeling that a lot of people who would vote for Trump or any right winged politician, arebself centred, in denial and misguided.

But good thing that Trudeau is my PM

• This poll only further proves that there is something fundamentally wrong with the political thought processes of most women.

• 89% of No's from girls. Females proving their stupidity all the time.

• The fact that you think that women are more stupid than men proves that you're sexist and uneducated; the stereotype of people who vote for Donald Trump.

• Trump has called some women 'fat pigs’, ‘dogs’, ‘slobs’, and ‘disgusting animals'. No wonder there's no love. And you sir, seem to have as many neurons as he does.

• @Aetumn Some women are fat pigs and slobs. So whats the problem with that?

• Hell no, I'll never vote for a racist bigot, I'll never vote for a corporate criminal either, so I'll vote for Bernie Sanders in the primaries, but if Clinton and the DNC steals the nomination than come November, I'll vote for Jill Stein.

• I guess I have to since the only other option is hillary Clinton and she's even worse

• not the "only other option"

• @blackjuju nobody from an independent party has ever won so they are the only options if you want the person you vote for to have a chance to become president

• Oh is Trump running? I've honestly never heard of that. Is he building something again that's not gotten enough coverage?

• Definetley #Trump2016

• America is going to get screwed with him or Hilary as president. They're not going to get the second term mark my word.

• If he's the GOP nominee, he's got my vote.

• I'd rather die than vote for him.
    He is not going to be president

• Lol no I love my country

• I like his stance on trade. I can see him being a strong decisive leader. We don't need a nice guy or a social fachist.

• I'm voting for who I think is the best option, whether that's Trump or not.

• Ohhh thank god based on this poll it seems like he's not gonna win

• As a voter it is actually my duty to not publicly express who I am voting for. It's uncouth.

• I'll vote for trump and if he's not a possibility then I probably won't vote.

• yes i am.

• yes i am

• I'm not sure if I can bring myself to vote for anyone this election. 😒

• No. Great CEO horrible candidate for president. I've given this rant so many times I'm starting to get tired of listening to myself. A countries not run like a business. It's goals are not the same. There's a reason why current politicians are so against him. Non government workers think it's because they don't want him in on their whole government conspiracy thing the real reason is this countries large corporations have been pushing America around for years. The current politicians struggle to get things done BECAUSE of this disjointed view between what's good for business and what's good for citizens. Businesses believe the government is for them but it's not its for their employees. That's why we the people vote and not we the lobbyist although we're making a trend in that direction. However, It's not really this evil conspiracy thing people make it out to be. It's just that the people with the most money and influence on this country got that way by having a certain mentality. a profit focused mentality and they use their influence to push their ideals which come from this mentality. It's not malicious in its intent but it does result in a reoccurring conflict between Americas working class/poor (and even the rich at times) and the corporate world. Trump is literally just cutting out the middle man and putting this business mentality right into the middle of American government. People think he's going to turn things around and make things better because they think our government is corrupt and the "establishment" politicians are the one corrupting it but the truth is less maniacal. The truth is people like trump who understand the corporate world have forced their mentalities into an institution that was meant to be focused on civic duty not quaterly profit. Our government is being damaged by capitalism's natural trend towards oligarchy not by some evil group of established politicians that we need trump to save us from. That's why I support Bernie. Some people see him as extremist and at times I think his ideas are a little idealistic and riskier than I'm comfortable with but he understands what I understand. He's been in politics for years and has friends all throughout government but he knows it's not evil people making this mess it's a government who's lost its focus due to the encroaching influence of corporate desire (he likes to use the word greed but I find it to be more polarizing than necessary but very effective for motivating liberal)

What Girls Said 11