What band have you seen in concert the most?

I've been to tons of concerts but I've seen Mastodon the most over the years. Seen them eight times.

What band (s) have you seen the most?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen Muse 3 times

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen Yes twice and Chicago twice

• If you like Yes, you should check out Mastodon. Especially their album Crack The Skye. Very proggy.

• They're great too. I saw them in Chicago in 2010 when they played The Incident in its entirety. They filmed our show for a dvd too. I wish they would get back together. Steven Wilson solo is fine but I like PT way better.

• I'm also big fan of ELP, King Crimson, Genesis even though they changed and Rush. Yes though is my fave

What Girls Said 3

• LUNA SEA. For the first time at the Hollywood Palladium in December 2010, then in 2013 during the band's last two days at Nippon Budokan, then March 1st 2015 at Tokyo International Forum Hall A, then June 27 and 28, 2015 for LUNATIC FEST. I have also watched, however, the solo performances of three members, Ryuichi Kawamura (vocals), Inoran (rhythm guitar) and J (bass). I'm also a member of their fan clubs.

Hoping for Tourbillon this year. I missed last year's performances, so I'm waiting for an announcement of a performance in Japan. I'll travel then.

• I've seen One Direction 3 times when I was 14. What the fuck was I thinking? 😣

• haven't been to too many concerts, but here is my list:
    Jimmy Buffett: 2
    Kenny Chesney: 2
    The Eagles: 1
    Brad Paisley: 1
    Tom Petty: 1
    Eric Clapton:1

What Guys Said 6

• Jethro Tull 3X
    Charlie Daniels 3X

I'm pretty sure there are more that I've seen more than once, but I can't think of who they are off the top of my head.

• I've only been to each show once. However, I did see Creed and then saw Alter Bridge two years later. As far as personnel goes, the only difference is the singers.

• Orbison; Righteous Brothers

• Insatiable they are a ska band and I used to work as a sound guy at a bar they used to play often.

• I've seen The Eagles twice, every other just once.

• Pearl Jam.