Which internet rant about recent movies do you find more retarded, MRAs bitching about Mad Max: Fury Road being a "Feminist Propaganda" or?

White Nationalists/Racists bitching about Star Wars: The Force Awakens being "Anti-White/White Genocide"?

• MRAs bitching and moaning about Mad Max: Fury Road being a "Feminist Propaganda" movie
  • White Nationalists/Racists bitching and moaning about Star Wars: The Force Awakens being "Anti-White/White Genocide".
  • Both are equally retarded.
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all stupid.

I don't feel that Mad Max came off as a feminist propaganda film at all. It basically has one strong female character and the rest of the women are all mostly damsels in distress. Mad Max himself, while not having many lines in the movie, was still very much the main character or at least the co-lead.

The Star Wars thing is just silly. Oh no, there's a black guy as a main character in the movie! How dare they! Nearly every other character in the movie is white or an alien or a robot.

Now one thing I will whole-heartedly support is how awful the new Ghostbusters movie looks. I am so utterly tired of how generic nearly every movie made in recent times feels. What a slap in the face to a beloved franchise.

• "The Star Wars thing is just silly. Oh no, there's a black guy as a main character in the movie! How dare they! Nearly every other character in the movie is white or an alien or a robot."

Now imagine if Fin (the main black character) was the one who has the force instead of (**SPOILER ALERT**)-----> Rey and defeated Kylo Ren. Boy would these racist fucks have gone even more apeshit and probably start a riot.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I haven't seen either movie, but ya, you read crap like that lot on those MRA websites. Completely unfounded and just hateful. I mean the article clearly wasn't sober criticism.
    I always think it's funny guys complain about feminists and then refer to that website...

And star wars, maybe it's just me, but there seemed to be plenty of white people in the star movie. Judging by the trailer. And I hate people have to insist this or that fictional character should be a certain race. A while back I heard people bitching about a black actress not being black enough to play an historical black character

But the MRA thing is more stupid I think

What Guys Said 9

• They're attacking all the wrong perpetrators. I do believe we have tons of feminist propaganda in video games and movies, but it's not in Mad Max or as extreme as the author is trying to make it. As for the term "white genocide" it only sounds racist because we're using "white" instead of any other ethnicity. If you said "Hispanic Genocide" people would agree and be sympathetic. So there is a growing double standard against whites, but again not in Star Wars and not to the extreme the authors are saying. .

• But how the hell is Star Wars: The Force Awakens "Anti-White" or "White Genocide". The new savior and hero of the movie is still racially white. We only have ONE black actor casting as one of the main characters. The story has absolutely NOTHING to do with racial preferences or "affirmative action" as all the butthurt racist morons try to make it out to be. They all just refuse to see any black actor playing at least one major character in any legendary film franchise. Ironically, we've always had a few black cast members of Star Wars in the past movies (James Earl Jones as Darth Vader, Samuel L. Jackson as Mace Windu, etc.) but I'm willing to bet many of the whiners of the Force Awakens movie probably never even watched any of the previous Star Wars films to begin with.

• *although James Earl Jones only did the voice acting for Darth Vader*

• The feminist Eve Ensler was recruited to work as an adviser on 'Mad Max' and herself says that it is a feminist film.

No one with a race agenda was recruited to work on 'Star Wars'.

The comparison isn't valid.

• people who constantly complain about this shit and give those people a sense of importance by acknowledging them :/

• Well Fury Road definitely is a feminist movie (which is not a bad thing), so the mra boys are at least right about something.
    The racists getting freaked out about star wars, however... My god, fuck them.

• First world idiots with nothing to do.
    If we had a war here, they'd have something real to worry about.

• Neither were very good movies, although Mad Max: Fury Road was okay. So, I don't care either way.

• Both were good movies, just not as great as the older, original ones in their own respective franchise.

• Mad Max was okay. It had no story, which is pretty much unacceptable for any type of sci-fi movie, but the action scenes were decent enough. Episode VII was just a waste of money: no story, boring characters, completely predictable, etc.

• Black Panther Star Wars!

• 0|0
  • Star wars was definitely not pro black. Fin was a bumbling klutz of an idiot. I think the movies were fine. I don't mind a female lead.

They may be annoying but at least they're not the chinese government and completely just changing the cover to the film posters downsizing Fin considerably and hiding him on the poster somewhere.