So Marvel Fans, who is your favorite Super Hero in the Marvel Cinematic Universe so far?

There's a lot of MCU stuff out there. Which Super Hero is your fave?

Others:
Jessica Jones
Nick Fury
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Luke Cage
Falcon
War Machine
Scarlet Witch
Quiksilver
Star-Lord
Gamora
Drax the Destroyer
Groot
Rocket Racoon

@AzureGirl @fondue @CocoRachelle @Mustachekitteh @electromagnetic @Saudigirl @ClariceOwen23 @ConsultantIsBack @RedThread @meatballs21 @llorando @Prof_Don @VomitIII @Joc4Position @Curmudgeon @Riseagainst29 @Humping_Tornadoes @MyUsernameRules @artist10 @Waffles731 @Facepalm
The Punisher

Most Helpful Girl

• Out of these options, I went ahead and voted for Daredevil.

I do like Frank Castle/Punisher, Captain America, Black Widow (although ScarJo as her was not who I envisioned for Natasha), War Machine, and Jessica Jones. I also like Vision. He and Scarlet Witch were some of my favorites in the comics.

I'm really excited to see Black Panther (although sad FOX owns X-Men, so I can't see him with Storm, who is one of my all time favorite Marvel characters).

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Deadpool. Of. Course. Psh. Deadpool is my spirit animal.

• Also I forgot to add - gambit is super close 2nd (the whole reason I even got into Louisiana style foods) and rogue (fucking bae.) And Hawkeye - you really have to appreciate his comics and scarlet witch - her powers of probability manipulation which was cooler than the chaos magic they later redefined it as.

• 😯😯😯😡😡😡 no taggggg😤 👋💥👧

• Luke cage, Storm, Dr. Strange, Thor, and Captain America.

• DareDevil ❤️ I like Hulk too

• I've been reasonably obsessed with Deadpool as of late, however I don't know if he counts as a 'hero' in its most traditional sense.

• he's a hero, just like wolverine, he plays by his own rules tho

• Black widow she needs her own movie like if antman got one though I was surprised at how awesome it was.

• Black widow is pretty awesome, I like them all though!

• I'm partial to the Black Widow

• Spider-Man is going to be part of it too now, starting with Civil War. So he's my choice. He's got some of the best villains too. I like Wolverine too but he's not in the MCU. Out of the ones you mentioned, I guess Iron Man.

• Deadpool! I'm sad that you didn't put him on there. :P

• Deadpool is not part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe

• What she's saying is that MCU is different from the universes Deadpool is set in. The film rights of Deadpool are currently owned by Fox along with the X-men and Fantastic Four franchises.

• Ah kk. Then I guess out of that list I like Iron Man. Since Tony Stark seems like a funny/cocky son of a bitch.^^ Though I only saw the movies.

• Iron man. That beautiful genius philanthropist playboy that sometimes doesn't play well with others.

• Forever a daredevil fan.

What Guys Said 16

• I'm a huge Spider-Man fan and can't wait for him to join the MCU. I know he won't officially be a part of it until Civil War but I'll vote for him. He's such a compelling character capable of inspiring everyone.

There was one scene in comic books that will always stay with me from Spider-Man. Some people were remarking negatively about how Spider-Man jokes about everything in life and seems to not take anything seriously. He responded by saying something along the lines of how he's been through a lot in life. He's lost a lot of people he loved. He's struggled in life. The reason he cracks so many jokes is because he will always laugh at life right in the face. Life will never beat him down or get to him.

His jokes are pretty much a huge middle finger to the trials and tribulations of life.

Spider-Man is one of the greatest superheroes in comic books in my opinion. It's his mentality not his powers that make him great. He's just a great guy.

• wolverine is the best. out of those options based on the tv shows and/or movies, it's captain america. he's the 1 i actually hate the least (note, i haven't seen antman)

• Dark Phoenix is pretty awesome. Best character in Lego: Marvel Superheroes too.

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...hoenix_400.jpg

• Are we just going by movies and TV shows? If so I gotta say Ant-Man. I also like the Netflix series... all of them so far.

• for cinema? Spiderman or Deadpool

• Scarlet Witch.
    I love the way she uses her powers and she is pretty too.

• 1. Frank Castle
    2. Erick Lehnsherr, Charles Xavier
    3. Silver Surfer

Of the ones from your list, probably Matt Murdock or Bruce Banner.

• Daredevil.
    Dont know how close the show is to the character and story but so far the best in my opinion

• Iron Man. Industrial Tycoon, Superhero, Vigilante. What's not to like?

• I voted E

though my real favorite one is Quicksilver. Obviously my avatar speaks for itself

• Quake.

• Daredevil is pretty badass, here's hoping spider-man blows everything out of the water

• I have three characters

Silver Surfer
    Quiksilver
    Rogue

• Iron Man

• batman

• Didn't even include Spidey, smh

• Cause he still needs to be in a MCU movie first. :P