How would you react if I told you that the show Hannah Montana is already 10 years. old? Do you feel old yet?

• (2000's Kid) I'm almost old.
    29% (17)14% (7)22% (24)Vote
  • (1990's Kid) Fuck, I'm old.
    67% (39)61% (30)64% (69)Vote
  • (Everyone before 1990's) Holy jizz on a cracker I'm ancient.
    4% (2)25% (12)14% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
There are so many of us old folks out there.

1|0
16|21

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• I feel very old. 18 year olds are now kids who have been born in almost fuckin' 2000. 1998. Kids born in 1998 are 18 now. -.-;;

I'm turning 26 in May. FML. But, I guess the good news is that my frontal lobe is almost fully developed. Or fully developed. So I'm not as stupid. But, I can no longer use the excuse that "Well, I'm only 21." to procrastinate school and becoming a corporate slave. *sigh*

Although. I felt old when Hannah Montana came out and my 15 year old girlfriend watched it when I was 17. I was almost an adult by the time that show came out. Well. Legally.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's okay, we all age.

• Show All
    • @Raymond_Reddington Personally I think looking older might be better so your boyfriend wouldn't look like he's a pedophile with you, and you wouldn't be hit on by kids. Being hit on by kids is so creepy and gross.

• Looking younger is ultimately better. Particularly for females. It means reduced free radical damage: slower aging. It also means you're likely to live longer than someone who appears older than they really are. People always say I have a baby face, and I'm just like "That's alright. Just means I'll look younger when I'm older."

• I am mostly just surprised I am technically an adult. No excuses at this point.

I could have kids by now. It's scary.

1|1
    0|0
  • She turned out to be a crappy girl I no longer listen to her music

1|0
    0|0
  • The original Transformers animated series is almost 32 years old...

that makes me feel very old lol

1|0
    0|0
  • All you 90s whiners should try being born in the 70s. And I'm far from the oldest here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hannah who? I'm 61 years old! Do I feel old? Hell, no!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fucking ancient, I was born in 85 so I was raised as a 90s kid! Nickelodeon debuted when I was 6! :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • She could have grown up to be so hot. Damn, she really blew it didn't she? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow. Ten years. What a sweet girl she was. "You get the best of both worlds. . ."

0|0
    0|0
  • Well most people are still developing until around 25 when the front of your brain finally matures so I'm still a growing boy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I never watched that gay show so I feel nothing.

0|2
    0|0
  • I never even watched the show and I feel old, but hey at least Miley is the same now as she was then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hannah who?

0|0
    0|0
  • nah it doesn't make me feel old cuz i didn't watched it

0|0
    0|0
    • You're still the same age as those who did which makes you old anyway.

• I'm between B and C, as I was born mid 80s.

0|0
    0|0
  • i was born in 1999, still, damn i feel old.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is that?

0|0
    0|0
  • i only watched that show because of Emily Osment. she was so cute lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Hannah who?

0|0
    0|0
  • I was born in 89

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Hush child. Say it ain't so.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1990 baby here. Fuck, I'm old. 😭

1|0
    0|0
  • You're kidding. Gosh... I do feel old.

1|0
    0|0
  • Woooooow. Damn

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm young!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • You're an old person like I am.

• Show All
    • You know that's so funny, my mom said the exact same thing to me tonight! I'm not much for alcohol anyway. Besides a glass of wine occasionally. Which is probably what my 21st bday will consist of.. in a quiet lounge bar with family. And cake 😄

Thanks for the advice tho!

• You're welcome, and I hope you enjoy your cake. c:

• I'm already feeling old. I am going to be 30 in September. It just seems odd because 30 used to seem like such a far away and old age. I remember having a big party for my mom's 30th and we just celebrated her 50th. I didn't even know what year Hannah Montana came out until I read this post.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was born in the 90's but no that doesn't make me feel old at all. I'm only 19, I don't think any person in my age group should feel old for any reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does...

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost! 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of a Hilary Duff kinda girl

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I live in a constant denial. ;D

1|0
    0|0
  • 2001 over here so im really pissed she went off the deep-end xD first lindsay lohan, then miley cyrus, and im predicting selena gomez xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to cry.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stop making me feel old :(

0|0
    0|0
  • 90's were the best (before Shit Montana came out)

0|0
    0|0