Do you think the second season Of Daredevil is better than then the first season?

Do you think the second season Of Daredevil is better than then the first season?I think it's far superior because the Punisher!!!
And Elektra <3 <3 <3 <3
Jessica Jones was such a turd of a character on a turd of a show that I almost lost faith in Netflix, But Daredevil is epic :)

• Yes
  • Yes, A lot better
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I still have to start season 2 but I personally liked Jessica Jones more than Daredevil season one. It was darker, had more mystery, and a better villain.

I'm excited to see Punisher though. I'll probably start watching it once I'm caught up on other shows

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• I really need to catch up on Daredevil. But until I haven't finished Supernatural, I don't want to do anything else -__-

• Haven't gotten to it yet.

Jessica Jones was a great show. I think season 1 of it was for sure good. I think you didn't like it because it was different than your typical superhero stuff. It talked about real life social issues.

• there is a second season already. guess i know what im doing this weekend