Movies vs Tv series , what do you prefer 💻🍿?

• Movies
  • Tv series
I love them both but I'll go with movies since it's shorter and can be watch with friends or cinema

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't actually watched TV for 5 years!

I always preferred movies though, I don't have the nerve to watch a series of 100 something episodes. I really don't know how can people do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Tv shows because they give more time for the plot to develop unlike movies. In movies you really only have 1 hour or less (Depending on the movie's length) to learn about the characters but in tv shows you learn fractions of characters at a time and learn more about them each episode.

What Guys Said 14

• I prefer movies. I haven't been able to get into a tv series for years. They're so drawn out. They don't even know the whole script before they start filming. TV series are basically just vessels for advertising, it's not really to tell a story.
    Movies are more to the point and over in a reasonable amount of time.

My viewing habits consist of in this order: Sports, movies, documentaries and sometimes political/social commentary question shows/ television journalism and I mean serious stuff about actual currently relevant issues affairs both social and financial not celebrity gossip.

• Today I like TV series more, I watch them more often. The stories are long if you count all the episodes and the seasons give a longer life to them as well.

• Both if their good however if I had to choose one I would go with movies. The problem with many TV series's is that even a great show will get milked out until it's utter crap. With movies they plan the whole thing out better and usually give it a proper ending.

A TV series can seem more "real" as they last longer but sooner or later they tend to start heading south. Especially when you can make out where the ending was suppose to be until they added in a new plot to cash in.

• They each have their place, movie for the big budget experience. TV shows for the character development and story arc.

• DEFINITELY TV series.. But only on streaming once the season is over. I cannot watch them on live TV with all the adverts and having to wait 1 week every time.

If it's a show where you just cannot stop after an episode ends, there is nothing like it.

• I love both. just depends on my mood. If I'm having a short attention span day, i'll wanna watch multiple tv shows instead of 1 long movie :D but I love getting pulled into a good storyline of a movie too.

• It all depends on the story being told and the skill of the people telling it.

Scarface is better than Breaking Bad, but Breaking Bad is better than The Godfather part 3, for example.

• Except from the rare series I'd choose to follow, I prefer a good movie :D

• That's like deciding between cake a pizza. They're good for various different reasons.

• I agree , I love them both but You get prepared to hard question like that hhh

• They're equal, but then most of the time Tv series are better.

• Video games

• mostly movie

• Tv series (sitcoms), I'm lazy to watch films

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• I watched way more movies than series
    I only watched a few series